Girls, how would you react if a guy's ex blocked you on social media for no reason?

This happened to me, I've never formally met this girl or had any actual interaction with her. We see each other every now and then because we go to the same university and I work on campus. But other than that, I know nothing about her but she's blocked me on social media. Her ex has been my friend for quite some time and during our friendship we had a "fling"

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn't care. If you don't really know her and have never met her then, it's not your problem. If it were me, I just wouldn't do anything. I wouldn't even block her back, I just wouldn't acknowledge her at all.

What Girls Said 2

• She still has feelings for him, and seeing you reminds her that she lost him and she gets jealous. I think blocking you so she doesn't have to see you to have that painful reminder is quite a healthy way of dealing with it personally

• I wouldn't care.