Which country do you wish to live in?

Which country you wish?

• USA
  • Canada
  • France
  • Africa
  • South Asia
  • East Asia
  • Island
I mean island like Hawaii or Caribbean
And why you wanna live there?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Which Island? The Caribbean consists of many countries and Hawaii is the USA. Same thing with South Asia and East Asia, not a country but many countries that differ really a lot.

Sad to say, the country I'd wish for isn't on the list. All of these areas (lets just say area instead of country) have overpowering reasons why I don't want to life there for a longer duration. If I had to choose one, I'd pick some island in the middle of a scottish lake. So more or less, in the UK where I already am. Finland and Norway look nice places to consider to me, sadly they are not on the list.

What Guys Said 17

• I live in the USA and happy to be there. Been here for most of my life and think it's a great fit for me.

• That list is very limited.

• Well I live in the UK and dont really want to move... though I would rather like to live in Iceland.

Either way, none of your options.

• This list is pretty silly if you think France or Island are representative of Europe :P Actually I like where I live right now and would like to grow old here, but I would not mind to spend some years abroad; whether that be North America or East - and South East Asia.

• I like to live in Alaska the state that's farthest from the the rest of the other US States
    or maybe Japan, Scotland.

• I'd prefer Italy.

• Canada or Norway. Ever since I saw Ex Machina and the beautiful filming location of Valldal I've always wanted to go there.

• I would love to live in Canada or Australia, but America is great too Which I may move if Trump becomes US President lol

• I want to live in Canada. Oh! I'm already there! SCORE!

• I live in Belgium. There are probably a few places I'd like better but I haven't exactly thought of moving anywhere.

• New Zealand or Itay. And go to Egypt in every single vacation time

• Hawaii, it's nice and warm.
    Pinky sandy beaches, pleasant people what's not to like.

• Dubai 😍😍😍

• Canada with white chicks :D

• I think Canada is good

• I live in the US and I'm fine with it though I wouldn't mind living in Japan for year or so.

• I chose France but would love Denmark.

What Girls Said 13

• D-G aren't countries, yo.

• USA ❤ Or Canada/Australia/New Zealand.

• I want to live in the USA because I love your neighbourhoods (the posh ones) and houses. They're so beautiful and original! The weather is usually good and your thunder storms are awesome! I wish I was brave enough to move there.

• EXCUSE ME where is Australia?

• Probably Canada or an Island. Or the USA where I already do live.

• Wherever my loved ones live

• I love France. And i will lmao if the peolle voting USA are people who tend to bash it.

• I'm fine where I am in Canada although I would love to live somewhere tropical if I ever had the chance.

• I have four

Gibraltar
    Spain
    Slovenia... my home country :)
    Cali, USA.

• South Korea, i went there in summer 2013.
    I fell in love with Seoul <3

• east asia or Canada.

• I wanna live where my heart is

• Ireland...
    ...