Do these verses make you emotional?

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• What these verses actually make me feel is interest in how people vote, strangely enough. You are seeing how these verses can be put to direct, real world use right now, with the refugee crises, with welfare, with poverty, homelessness, mental health issues. You can see what politicians push to find ways to help the poor and less fortunate, which try to set up safety nets to catch those that stumble. And you can see the politicians that support the rich, that support aggressive foreign policy, that support 'let the market decide and the poor fend for themselves' policies.

And I find it very interesting when you see what types of people support what types of politician. And what parts of the country tend to support the different types of politician. Because the people you think would be all about helping the unfortunate are very often the ones supporting politicians that don't support things like social services or immigration. It's a very strange phenomena.

• No, but this does:
    “For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

What Girls Said 2

• yeah they do...

• Nope not at all...