How judgmental are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

I think it's safe to save that everyone can be judgmental. But just how much do you judge someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like everyone I judge people. It's a common human trait to try to estimate what kind of person others are. Therefor I would say a clear 10.

Now does that mean I don't give people the chance to disprove me or treat them worse than others? No. There is a difference between estimating and judging a person and how I treat them without any evidence of my assumptation.

Most Helpful Girl

• *people I date = super harshly = a 12/10
    *platonic people I meet out = indifferently = a 5/10
    *work colleagues = very critically = 8/10
    *my family = I know exactly who they are = 2/10

• Yeah, people tend to for some reason be super judgmental when it comes to dating. In my opinion, this is one of the greatest flaws of the dating scene today. Too commodified and fragile.

• "Judgmental" means you are overly critical of people and make assumptions about them very easily. It's not something to be proud of. Having dealbreakers and preferences is fine, but some people take it way too far with that shit and will reject others over the most trivial reasons imaginable

To look for someone who is subjectively a good fit for you is fine, in my opinion. It's the people who look for the objectively best perfect partner...

So, "I don't think it's wrong to want what you are," is sensible, in my opinion, now that you clarify what you mean. At first it seemed like you meant "judgmental" as in you're looking for some objectively best partner and you'll interpret the slightest flaw as this gigantic red flag, as quite a few people do.

• @R3d_Anonymous

(smiling)
      I am a serial dater who is NEVER looking for a "partner" dude.
      Just the best HAF option as a semi regular date to have sex & fun with until the magic dies.
      Glad u understand me better.
      Peace xo

What Guys Said 24

• I only really judge people who are prejudiced. For example, people who are homophobic, racist or sexist. There's obviously other ways to discriminate but those are definitely the most common forms of prejudice. The only other way I really 'judge' people is for their lack of reason/logical thinking. I'm talking about people who fully believe ridiculous things without a single shred of evidence (like religious people). I judge their intelligence but not their character, unless their particular religion or belief is inherently prejudice, in which case I'll see them as just another piece of shit. Other than that I don't judge anybody, no matter how different they are to me.

• I will give all you judgmental folks all the fuel you will need. I occasionally date high school girls. They will tell their parents that they are sleeping over at friends, and I drop them off at school the next morning.

• I previously didn't care enough to judge people so I was like a 2 or 3 however having got to know a number of people recently who have a tonne of flaws has progressively made me more judgmental. I'm about a 6/7 now I reckon. In my opinion, when a person keeps ducking up or doing something that is not good for them, saying it how it is isn't judgmental its just the truth they don't want to hear.

• ...10...
    ...

• I'm probably at a 2 or a 3. I like to think that I'm quite lenient. I mean one of my mottoes that I consistently promote is, "I don't mind if a girl's had zero sexual partners or infinity," for example.

• I judge a lot, but I gotta say I'm fuckin good at it.

• A 9 I would say

• Like a 3 I'm pretty carefree I go about things my own way and mind my own so.. yeah

• About yay low.

• I'm probably a 9 or 10 on the inside, but i usually keep it to myself.

• Not to throw roses at myself but, at least on these days of my life, I'm about a 2. I keep giving less and less fucks as I go...

• A good 7 I'd say.

• 1 i don't judge but i always seem to be judged

• I'll go with a 3.

• If 1 means, "Not at all." then I'm a 1.

• 8 - Opinion is either too judgmental or not judgmental enough.

• probably a 4 or 6 don't know, people call me judgmental sometimes but I'm just opinionated

• Probably around 7.

• over 9000...

• 10 i guess but i don't voice it

• It used to be 1. Now it's 11. Humanity has faltered.

• The first thing I do is look at how attractive someone is so I can determine if they're a valuable person or not.

• 11, but, wait, the amp only goes to 10

• Used to be 10, but through life experience you realize the only purpose it serves is to boost your own ego, and after you transcend that, you feel quite liberated.

What Girls Said 11

• probably like a 3 or 4. I'm really not that person who jumps to conclusions unless what i see has "this is who/what i am!!!" written all over it.

• I don't judge people until I personally have a bad encounter with them. Or if they try to annoy the hell out of me.

• Eh, I'd say I'm about a 3. I try to see things from different perspectives and to not boost my own ego. However, you can't help it every now and then, haha.

• 10/10 and I'm not afraid to admit to being judgmental. Hell, some people in this world need t be judged given their crazy, or bad decisions. u3u

• A 1. There are a few things that I will not waver on, but I typically don't or try not to judge. :)

• Like 4 unless they're blant asswholes

• Eh I say about a 5

• Like a 5 out of 10

• Uhh. I believe 5?

• I'm only judgmental when the person deserves it. Other than that I treat everyone with the same amount of respect

• 5/10...
    ...