What's the first thing that's on your mind when you wake up?

When you wake up early in the morning will you be like 'argh screw it' and continue to sleep again? 😂 or do you just stay on bed and think about all the stuffs you have to?

Sub question : Do you need an alarm to wake you up or could you wake up when you want?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about studying harder tomorrow before sleeping.

🌅*next morning*🌞

●I don't need alarm. My parents wake me up before leaving for job.
    ●Then I go and shut the door.
    ●Then I'll check if I need extra sleep or not. It happens only if I slept @3:00 AM. If it's between 1-2:00 AM then I stay awake.
    ●Then I put the next episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! on downloading on computer. (Just reliving my childhood memories)
    ●Pick up my phone and check for the notifications of GAG.
    ●I cover the notifications up while drinking the chocolate milk which my parents left for me before leaving
    ●Then I go to bathroom and continue my day.

○My thoughts of studying harder than yesterday are as shallow as the bullet point.

⬆This is my daily morning schedule :)

Most Helpful Girl

• wake up when i want? GOOD ONE 😂😂😂

i would probably stay asleep forever without an alarm in my life :P see what i do is set it for an hour before i HAVE to get up, and i keep snoozing it over that hour.
    before i get out of bed i do not think. thinking begins in the bathroom lmao. #tmi?

• I set my clock like that too, I used to have to do a lot of driving and i would set it one hour before my time to drive so I can unfog my mind, It's dangerous to drive with a fogged mind lol

• lol they come in handy sometimes :P

omg i know them feels! 😫😫

• Ahah yeah! XD

Omg ikrrr my bed is the best in the morning lol 😂

What Guys Said 16

• Generally it's either that I gotta get up and pee or I need more sleep... Do I need an alarm? Yes, but do alarms work on me? No, I live in fear of not waking up on time since very little will wake me up I also can't sleep earlier than my body wants to.

• I definitely need an alarm clock. Work is exhausting and my first response is a long sigh and whisper f*&k...

• Yeah, wonder what the day will bring cause there is chaos here all the time
    but nothing i can't handle too much and i gotta have my coffee in morning
    i never need alarm clock what is that? : LMAO jk jk

• "I'm hungry but my breath stinks"
    I'm a morning person so sometimes I beat the sun but I'll just lay in bed

• I usually feel like I'm dying after I woke up lol so I usually just wanna continue to sleep. But that's usually not possible.

Wake up when I want? I wish I could! x_x
    I need an alarm and it goes off 3 times every day. The first I don't even notice half of the time, 10 minutes later I wake up with the second one and then I have again 10 minutes to the last one where I can enjoy staying in the bed and prepare myself to get up lol

• My first thought is usually, oh damn morning again, oh well time to get up and do the deeds to be done so I can have a good day. I gotta have my caffeine too

• Today will be a better day. (I'm always lying to myself)

I always wake up around 6:30-7.

• I hate morning boners and where is my coffe

• I wake up, then think hard if I reeaaallly should go to work or sleep out the day.

• If i have work its 'fuck work'

If there's no work then its 'ahhh day off today, yayyy'

• First thought when I wake up:

*I need to get to diamond fast on my 2nd account.*

Actions taken:

**Jumps on computer. Turns it on. Opens League of Legends. Finds a ranked match.**

• I'll be like what's the time? Sometimes I'm awake before the alarm.

• I'm like, "Ugh, what time is it" and yes alarm clocks are a must.

• When I wake up the first thing I do is go and take my morning supps and then either go and do some light fasted cardio and or abs training

• I usually need an alarm. But the first think on my mind is jerking off. And I do, every damn morning. Which is funny, because I do it every damn night, right before I go to sleep.

• Jerry Springer Show. Every morning

What Girls Said 12

• What should I eat? what homework do I have to do? What should I do today? Did anybody send me e-mail while I was sleeping?

• *Rubs my eyes* What? Is it morning already. Awww.. I wanna go back to sleep! :("

Then I look around, check all the missed calls and messages notification in my phone. Get up from bed, go to balcon. See, if the all the flowers buds have bloomed, just enjoy looking at all the flowers for couple of minutes, then I go, get ready for college. Lol

• How can you wake up immediately o. o I could never do that lol

• I'm always late for every single thing lol XD but thankfully I don't skip much so I'm still safe ahah

• If I get up from the alarm I don't even really think anything, I just get ready for work. A lot of assholes seem to think it's ok to honk their horn on my street early in the morning, so if that wakes me up at 6 a. m. I fantasize about slashing their tires.

• I need an alarm to wake me up. Sometimes when I do have the alarm on, I wake up 5-10 minutes before the alarm goes off for some reason.

But I just lay in bed and think of what I need to do for that day.

• Even with the alarms on I could still wake up an hour or so later XD

• "Oh my god, I'm so tired, Iv'e shouldn't watch that movie last night and sleep instead, I don't want to go to uni, Ughh I just want to become a house-wife " lol

• I need an alarm to wake up for school and taking my kids to school. I'm not a morning person whatsoever so I'll lay in bed for about 15 mins after the alarm goes off and stare at the ceiling, then drag my sorry ass out of bed and go start my coffee and count the minutes till its done then get my kids up and start my day. So pretty much every morning is a "fuck this shit" kind of morning.

• Ah pretty much the same tho, only difference is that I'm the one waking my housemate and myself for school. The struggles 😫😫

• I'd sleep on if I didn't have an alarm 😂. First thing I think of when waking up is going back to sleep lol

• I set like three times on my phone and hit snooze on them all!!!

• I'm like eh its morning already how can time fly so fast 😂 then I grab my phone, check the messages and other nonsense. Finally get ready for classes.

Yes, I need an alarm, otherwise I couldn't wake up that easily.

• I'd be like "what time is it do I have more time to continue sleeping".

Yes I definitely need an alarm to wake me up!

• I usually want to go back to sleep 😒

• Time to start the day.