Build the perfect gager?

Hair/head Arms torso lega butt and personality only 1 gagger for each @jared____ for the head / hair @phoenix98 for the arms @aldeurop for abs and leggs

Most Helpful Guy

• Well well well... Let's see... Hope I don't creep you all out, but here goes nothing...
    I'll try and name one GAGer for each thing like mentioned.

FOR MALE:
    I'll take @Jared____ for the voice
    @AleDeEurope for the face.
    @Illusive_Man personality when the GAGer is trying to be funny
    @dangerDoge personality when the GAGer is serious (I really just wanted an opportunity to mention my username because I can :D Also I am having trouble thinking of guy usernames)
    If I am correct, @Phoenix98 is quite fit from martial arts and stuff, so I'll choose him for abs/torso
    I hear @PiuBelloAmante has a cool weightlifting thing going for him so I'll put him down for arms
    I don't know who'd I use for legs. No profile pic ever has legs :/ Hmm... I imagine @Humping_Tornadoes has nice legs so I'll put him

FOR GIRLS, oh geez I don't know. Umm... here goes nothing...
    I'll take @XNicholeMariex3 for the voice. She can sing well too!
    @Princessofpersia for the face
    @Genie23 and @MissNowhere mixed for the personality-- basically a cool mixture of kindness, bluntness, sass, innocence, caring, and quick wittiness.
    For torso and arms, I'll say @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc.
    For legs, I'll put @soccerchick4eva because I'm guessing she has nice legs from playing soccer (aka her username xD)
    ------
    There are many GAGers that could fit in each but this is what I got off the top of my head.

Illusive_Man do I get your seal of approval after taking upon the challenge?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 8

• The perfect Gagger wouldn't be on GaG... lol.

• Quite the contrary young lady the Perfect GAGer can't be anywhere but GAG ;)

• I don't want someone on Gag. Not do I want someone perfect.

• That's hard.

PiuBelloAmante's chillness + Jared's voice + DangerDoge's mind/thoughtfulness + AledeEurope + Y

Forget it, lol. There are way too many GaGers I would end up adding.

• Lmao that's so odd 😂😂

• WOW!! I can't do that there will be too many guys mad... LOL!! 😂😂😂😂

• me but 1 million times prettier

but really, perfection is boring

• There is no 'perfect gager'.

• This question oozes of lameness. I want to lol but it's too sad. :/