What do you think about my logo and channel artwork?

Id appreciate a little feedback its for my YouTube channel debuting in December
I got sponsored by MadCatz

Most Helpful Guy

• Very impressive but very reminiscent of the Firefox logo, especially in the color choice. I'd suggest possibly a different color selection (and you could play around with color correction in a graphics program to try out different effects). I'd also consider a 3D tilt of some kind, maybe receding to the right slightly. That would look very modern and unusual.

But looks very professional and the text is on point.

• Thank you! I made it myself!! And to think my mom told me design school was a waste but thank you again, and I hear what you're saying about the firefox similarities, I thought about that too but they're also very different, you can't see the a face in the firefox logo and I believe it's going around a globe or some sort, mines has more of an origami feel too it, I had tried other colors but this one stuck with me, I have another one thats purple and but has the same feel, id be happy to post that too if you would like

• Cool. Good luck with the channel. :)

• Thanks!!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0