Between men and women, who is more book smart, and who is more street smart?

• Men are book smart, Women are street smart
  • Men are street smart, Women are book smart
  • Both men and women are equally book smart and street smart

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• As an introverted academic I suppose I'm more 'book smart' than most of the girls I've dated. But then I've been more street smart than a coupel of them too.
    I think it's safe to say it varies more within genders than it does between genders... Though there are certain trends you see within the categories. When it comes to practical intelligence (street smarts) you see more guys who are good at repairing household electricals etc, but women generally (certainly not universally) have a more level head for money and housework, while guys will generaly (in the vaguest way possible) be more prone to fits of spending and fits of saving.

• Women like reading more than men do, so they're more book smart. Guys would rather play video games, watch porn or go to the movies.

• It's not an issue of gender, most of everyone is fucking retarded.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the person - not their gender.

• That depends entirely on the person

• I am street smart, with a little bit of book smarts, my boyfriend on the other hand is like a wiz, he's really book smart, with not much street smarts. The funny part about it though, is he's one of those cuties who are like really hot, and not expected to be smart at all. It shocked me.