Do you hate TV?

I think you won't believe this... I hate Television... Specially because it is very irritating due to frequent advertisements... I never watch even a single channel in my tv ever... I only use the dvds, usb, hdmi in it... I never watch Tv, but I use YouTube a lot on it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't necessarily hate TV, I just never watch it because internet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way, which is funny as my wife works for a satellite TV provider and we have unlimited access to all of their channels.

What Girls Said 1

• I do not hate TV but I prefer watching tv shows on my computer because it's more convenient.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't exactly hate TV but I am picky in terms of what I watch. I have almost completely stopped watching shows from any big, private channels because they all tend to be very shallow and over-dramatized which I don't enjoy. In Switzerland, we don't have any large private channels (the big ones are all from Germany) but I do like watching our public tv channel. I like it because contrary to the large German or American private channels, our public channel is generally very calm (I guess people from other countries would say "boring"). Everything is toned down a lot... even the game shows are sort of mild and calm... if that makes sense. I also like watching our public TV channel because I like to watch the daily evening news. I also enjoy watching the public channels from some other countries, particularly ZDF and ARTE from Germany and BBC from England. The reason I like to watch these channels is that I'm in love with documentaries and these three channels make by far the best documentaries that I know of. For example I can't really enjoy the "documentaries" from the US history channel anymore because they tend to be kind of inaccurate sometimes and it always makes me feel as though the "drama" is more important the actual content. The BBC documentaries on the other hand are more toned down, less emotional and qualitatively superior. So I do like to watch TV but mostly the news and documentaries.

• Ever since the internet, I have all but stopped watching the TV. The only rare exceptions are the occasional news events (like once every few months), some national geographic documentary or Top Gear. That's about it.

• No, I don't hate TV, I like watching TV

• No I don't.