Guys, Do you find a smart girl attractive? How much percentage would that be attractive to you?

Do you find a girl attractive if she's very smart? Why, why not

7

Most Helpful Guy

• very very very... looks are also important... but not as important as intelligence. hard to put a number but i would say 70% intelligence / 30 % looks. I mean much more goes into it... and i don't think that way... but the weight is on intelligence not looks.

What Guys Said 6

• Very. I prefer a nice easy going drink at a quite bar to some rowdy girl getting sloshed every weekend and raving- though I enjoy a good dance myself from time to time. too many times the girls in my area just care about celebrity/fashion gossip and nothing about politics/what is going on in the world.

When a girl can challenge my mind, she gets instant points. Also my humor can be a bit 'witty' and I like a girl who keep pace and throw it back at me!

• Mhm smart and spiritual are both big ones. If you read Plato and Carl Jung and you know how to code please take my body and do whatever you want with it.

• Yes if we ever find one.

• I like smart girls,

• She has to have at least average intelligence to be interesting. After that, being smart gets her bonus points but other things are more important.

• Smart is attractive but only if a minimum of other things are also present. She has to be at least reasonably good looking and have a pleasant personality otherwise by itself it's not enough.