[Quiz] What Bizarre “No Name” Product Are You Actually?

QUIZ

You got: Pineapple Tidbits

You’re sweet as could be! You always brighten up the party and cleanse the palate. You hail from one of the most yummy fruits on the planet. You’re a “tidbit”. And to be honest, I don’t even know what that means but it’s adorable sounding and that’s all that matters!

[Quiz] What Bizarre “No Name” Product Are You Actually?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Pineapple Tidbits

You’re sweet as could be! You always brighten up the party and cleanse the palate. You hail from one of the most yummy fruits on the planet. You’re a “tidbit”. And to be honest, I don’t even know what that means but it’s adorable sounding and that’s all that matters!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...5b3bf5ea9f8cf1b706-4.png

Me? Sweet? Looooool.. Okay.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You got: Social Tea Biscuits

You’re kind of a big deal. No, but seriously. People use tea as an excuse to eat you because you’re just that yummy. They don’t even like tea! They are LIARS! But don’t blame them, OK? They just love and adore you. You’re buttery, rich, and always know how to keep the conversation going
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...9076defeb2b026f149-1.png

1|0
    0|0
  • What Bizarre “No Name” Product Are You Actually?

You got: Assorted Sizes Cut Green Beans

You’re an underdog. OK, so maybe you’re not everyone’s first choice but
    you’re totally underrated. You’re healthy and make people feel good about
    themselves, which is a pretty incredible thing! Last but not least, you are chopped
    up in assorted sizes because that’s just how you roll.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...f42e67825f442171c-10.png

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Marshmallows

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d8d93be7b5bcc7e976-8.png

You’re the definition of adorable! You’re little pillows of heaven that are incredibly comforting. But that doesn’t mean you’re weak! You are a powerful little thing. You can literally transform. How many other products can say that? You can evolve from a white little fluff into a golden brown ooey-gooey mess. The best type of mess. We salute you, marshmallows!

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Marshmallows

You’re the definition of adorable! You’re little pillows of heaven that are incredibly comforting. But that doesn’t mean you’re weak! You are a powerful little thing. You can literally transform. How many other products can say that? You can evolve from a white little fluff into a golden brown ooey-gooey mess. The best type of mess. We salute you, marshmallows!

1|0
    0|0
  • this was a weird one but i got

You got: Assorted Sizes Cut Green Beans

You’re an underdog. OK, so maybe you’re not everyone’s first choice but you’re totally underrated. You’re healthy and make people feel good about themselves, which is a pretty incredible thing! Last but not least, you are chopped up in assorted sizes because that’s just how you roll.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

You’re kind of a big deal. No, but seriously. People use tea as an excuse to eat you because you’re just that yummy. They don’t even like tea! They are LIARS! But don’t blame them, OK? They just love and adore you. You’re buttery, rich, and always know how to keep the conversation going.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Devil’s Food Deluxe Cake Mix

You’re a bad boy. You’re decadent and you don’t give a damn. You never feel the need to apologize for being your sinful, delicious self. People cry while eating salads during the day just so they can come home at night and hang out with you. You’re a celebration and you should celebrate yourself!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...1a7020e4f4d083f2e0-0.png

1|0
    0|0
    You’re kind of a big deal. No, but seriously. People use tea as an excuse to eat you because you’re just that yummy. They don’t even like tea! They are LIARS! But don’t blame them, OK? They just love and adore you. You’re buttery, rich, and always know how to keep the conversation going.

Last part of last sentence is kinda true o. o I know how to keep a conversation going if I'm talking to someone I like talking to.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Pineapple Tidbits

http://i.imgur.com/stx84mZ.png

Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Devil’s Food Deluxe Cake Mix

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...1a7020e4f4d083f2e0-0.png

You’re a bad boy. You’re decadent and you don’t give a damn. You never feel the need to apologize for being your sinful, delicious self. People cry while eating salads during the day just so they can come home at night and hang out with you. You’re a celebration and you should celebrate yourself!

yesssss awesomeness

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Assorted Sizes Cut Green Beans

You’re an underdog. OK, so maybe you’re not everyone’s first choice but you’re totally underrated. You’re healthy and make people feel good about themselves, which is a pretty incredible thing! Last but not least, you are chopped up in assorted sizes because that’s just how you roll.

1|0
    0|0