What height would you consider too short?

Saw a question yesterday that asked if 5' is too short, and it made me wonder. I'm 5' and sometimes I have felt like I'm.. "too short"

so is there a height you think is too short, or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• When talking about a girl - I will never use the word "Too" anything - You never know who you are going to meet and fall for, doesn't make sense to set pre conditions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw that post yesterday, and I commented on it. I'm also 5'0. While I feel that I'm short, I don't see it as a huge concern normally. The only issue is reaching for things on the top shelf, but that's easily fixed.

I guess midget status would be too short, but even then, it's not always a bad thing.

• Yeah, most the time I'm okay with it. Just gets me sometimes. Thanks :)

• Oh, no, I totally understand that. It does have its downfalls, but most of the time it's fine. :) Most people love us fun-sized folks!

What Guys Said 19

• Really there is no height that is too short (assuming you are talking in relationship kinds of things?) because it is all relative with heights of people. A 5'5" guy is probably going to be more comfortable with a 5'0" girl than a 7'2" dude. Not to mention it is only 'ideals' and preferences, which vary greatly.

Personally, I'd imagine the ideal height for me would be above like 5'3"ish, 5'4"ish. Note I'm practically 6'4." Disclaimer here is that a cool personality can make up for any height easily. I'll be damned if someone is a good match for me except for height and I let height be a deal breaker.

So is there a too short? I'd say no. There is an ideal range people have and some who won't date outside the ideal, but I'd say most are pretty open minded about it all. Like KDA20 said, you never know who you'll be attracted to until it happens.
    Also, a lot of people like shorter girls because it can give an extra cute factor. :D

So fear not, 5'0" is completely ok!

• Being a 5' female isn't even close to being as bad as being a short male.
    Even then I don't find being short myself that bad.
    Yes, there are girls who wouldn't give me the time of day, but its cool they're not worth it anyways.

To answer your question directly, Id say 4'10 and under but even then I'd still be open minded about it.

• I am 5 foot 10 inch. My girl friend is 5 foot nothing. Her head sits perfectly on my chest. Perfect height. Her eyes are perfectly level with mine when she sits on my lap. I don't have to look up or down into them when she plops herself on my lap. I love it when we she stands on her tip toes to kiss me because it isn't like she can just lean forward. When she asks for my help reaching things high up. Feeling helpful to her. I love her shortness. It is something that makes her who she is. I love it. I would love her just as much if she was any other height, but I definitely will never complain about her height.

• 4'7" is borderline midgetry.

• Actually I was pretty sure 4'10" was. :p

• Ah, I thought so.. Cause I was 4'11" for the longest time, and my mom always said that made me a midget. I clung to that inch lmao

• Awww that's so cute :3

• Below 5'5 is short for me

• Oh geez, that's average where I am. Are you tall then, or is it just a preference?

• I`m 6ft but 5`5 is the minimum height I would consider for a girl

• Quite simply, no height is too short. There just isn't such a thing. Most guys, if they are decent guys, will never make this an issue. So for you, don't let it be one either!

• 5' is no problem for me, i'm 6ft.

• Too... short? Does... not... compute.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...age-a-1_1427671572884.jpg

• For women, no not at all. In some ways being very short is quite attractive. The only drawbacks are in the practical sense... not being able to reach things without a stepladder, etc.

I've got the other problem, ending up knocking my head on everything. Enjoy who you are.

• Short is cute, to me. No cutoff. I guess I prefer it, though it's not a dealbreaker obviously: I've dated mainly tall girls, but that's likely because I've been more successful with tall girls (I'm tall) rather than me preferring them.

• You're a girl. You're not too short. It's OK. I'm 5'7". I'm the short one :)

• Lol, the tallest person in my family is around that height, so I've never thought that was short. ;p

• My younger brother is 6' :))) I feel short :) but of course he is a little bit stupid :D

• Fuck no it's not too short. I'm 6'5" and 260 lbs, and I'm most attracted to small girls. I'd date you in a heartbeat.

• Kacy Catenazaro is 5' with shoes on. She's a total boss and is on the men's health top 100 list

• I wouldn't care honestly as long as I am able to hold her

• 5'0 is the ideal height for a girl in my opinion. Below 4'10 is too short.

• Nope, I don't have a specific height in mind.

• 5ft 0 is a good height and I have dated a 4ft 11 woman and nothing taller than 5 ft 4

• In that case, 4 foot 9 :)

• i'm 5'6" and for me 5' isn't short :P

What Girls Said 4

• 5'0 is about average for girls in the place i was born
    i would say anything below 5'0 is too short for an adult female

• I don't think 5' is too short. In fact, a couple guys i know, including my brother, said that they think short girls are kind of cute.

• For a guy 5'6" is too short

• If you were like 3 feet tall then yeah that would be too short.