You get to spend a day with me. What do you do?

A completely random question, motivated by boredom :D So, if you got to spend a full day with me, what would your plans be?

Most Helpful Guy

• . I hope you mean date. Because you are beautiful...
    I would wake you up with home cooked breakfast, and then take you out shopping, after that we will get a lunch at a mom and pop diner (I love them and I hope you will too). After lunch we will go to the water park and have fun. After that you will be hungry again, I will have secretly bought you a fancy dress when I snuck out while you were trying on clothes, and tell you to wear it because we are going to the most fancy place in town... I would like to show off my girlfriend by taking a nighttime stroll in the city, after that we will lay in the bed of my pickup truck in the middle of a field, with blankets of course ( and don't forget fuzzy pajamas ) and fall asleep looking at the stars :)

I haven't had a girlfriend yet but I hope this is how it goes when I do

Most Helpful Girl

• We will go shopping (buy the latest trends!), and then we'll go to the hair & nail salon.
    At night I'll call on a bunch of girls so we could go to the movies and then go partying.
    Sounds like a fun girls' night, woohoo!

What Guys Said 29

• I think the best idea is: a nice "welk in the park", talk a lot, learn about each others interests and culture, and discover the place you're visiting.
    Just be relaxed and have a nice day together :D
    I'm not the type of guy that would "hang around you", I would just be friendly and correct and enjoy a good chat and a good joke from time to time D

• motorcycle, good food, beach, ice cream.

• I guess you're looking for something more elaborate than netflix and chill?

• Buy you some food and some clothes, so you can cover that skinny body up.

• Take you out for various things. Go for a picnic, then watch a movie, then spend time at your place and chill, and conclude with a romantic walk outside at night (hopefully under the stars).

• Not too many chances to walk under the stars in Ireland, but that'd be great :)

• You are a young woman whereas I am an old man. So, I would probably take you to where I teach dance and let you have a few twirls down there. Then, catch a bite to eat and after maybe catch a band and have a few drinks

Jameson, of course :)

• You'd probably be following me around on my standard day because I have a pretty solid routine that I thoroughly enjoy. First I'd wake up, you'd get coffee with me, then I'd go back home and practice guitar for a couple hours, then I'd go out somewhere just to be out, head back home and practice guitar a bit more, later that night maybe go bowling maybe go buy some beers and chill at home until I decide to practice guitar some more.

• That sounds like the perfect day, actually :D In fact, I have my guitar on my lap at the moment and am practicing while surfing the interweb

• Demand to see that weimaraner puppy you have as a profile page photo.

• He's not so much a puppy anymore, but he'd be delighted. Everyone loves him, and bring him treats! His name is Ozzy, if you were wondering :D

• Just about two and a half. Same thing too, she's a big puppy who can't contain herself sometimes.

• He absolutely adores cuddles. Right now, he's nudging me with his nose, demanding food and attention :')

• Ma only plan right now is the bedroom

• Hmm you seem cool and chill. Probably go to the park, walk around and talk. Probably get you some Chipotle lol. But that body though... would make me sooo tempted 😉

• It's hot, you're in a bathing suit, Let's jump in the pool !

If by a 'full day' meaning 'date' , Let's go pet a shark at the aquarium, I know a spot where they don't bite, as hard. ;P

• A pool? Great! A shark? I'd rather a horse :D

• Ywouch. way to have people who support your dreams ! lol
      Well I'm glad you have the right dose of a free-spirited nature !
      Maybe one day you'll be a really charming Disney Princess or something ;P

• Oh, actually I want to be Barbie, nobody will stop me! xD

• Ride horses

• First I would ask what you like to do.
    If you'd give me complete initiative then we would do one of the two: A. I would show you through my city and the area I am living or B) You would show your place.

• I think you are great and all.
    I would want to see you without your glasses,
    Go eat pizza
    sleep at your place and when I go home I give you a kiss on your neck. Just saying.

• Thank you :) I look better without my glasses, they're a real burden :/ Pepperoni is the best! (I know, so adventurous! xD )

• Thanks :)

• Welcome. :)

• Well we'd just hang out, I wouldn't make any moves on you because I can't :P So we'd just find some things to do and have a lazy day.

• I'm not saying you should be making any moves, but mind if I ask why you can't? :)

• I'm physically disabled, so I'm pretty weak. :P

• It starts with coffee and then we will see

• I don't know who u r so I'll start by getting to know u

• i could plan a lot of stuff but i would stay freeze when close too you... a pretty girl spend all day with me? never happen

• Get lunch, see a movie, go to the park

• It depends on what you're into and if we have any hobbies in common. If we do then I guess we could hang and do those things.

• I'd love to be with you , Who don't wanna have a girl as hot as you ;)

• I'm pretty sure my body temperature is the same as any other person's :DD

• Nop your body temp. is higher than anyother girl by 100 F at least ;)

• If that's your real picture I can think of some things

• It is indeed my picture, don't really see how that changes things lol

• Depends wether or not were leaving the bedroom!

• Who said we're going to the bedroom in the first place? xD

• You will show me your favorite places in your country, food, cocktails and attractions ! ;-)

• Ball is life.

• I would show you how to dress modestly

• Please do xD

• I wuld also take you on a hoping spree in the mall later on in the afternoon a pick-nick to watch the sunset

• what are the restrictions?

• well, it's not like that's actually gonna happen, so you can let your mind wander :D

• Not very creative, are you? :DD

• what do you mean by that?

• Chill at my parents beach house, movies, have sex

• In this moment i have no idea, but if i had to spend 24 hours beside you this is what i do (in part):

- I'll made the breakfast for you

- I give you the breakfast and i ask you: sleep well? there are something do you want to talk? ask tastes and hobbies.

- We're going to show me how to ride XD

- Go to my house and we can have fun in the kitchen, cooking mexican food or i can show you while you relax.

- Can teach you to dance some latin rhythm (if you like)

Don't know, for now I do not have a lot of creativity.

• That's plenty of creativity, most guys when asked what they wanna do would say 'I dunno, whatever you wanna do' xD

• hahaha i know, i made my effort XD

and now that I think I forgot something very important: make me sure that you are spending a nice time, thats my priority.

thanks girl

• I would take you horse back riding and we would go to dinner afterwards

What Girls Said 4

• I would probably print out cut outs of black and white images and colour them / paint them. Maybe have a paint session where we take photographs online and divide them in squares and reproduce the image on a square sheet by copying each square from the image to our sheets of paper. Maybe scrap book making or quotation collection.

• So I'm guessing you're quite an artistic person? :)

• Somewhat. I prefer to study art more than make art but usually when I hang out with my friends, we are sitting around somewhere and chatting with one another. I don't usually do "activities" with people unless it involves taking a walk by the lake or visiting a free botanical garden.

• Well, we'd probably go to the mall and do that kind of girly shit all day. Then come back, order pizza and play video games. That's how most of my time spent with friends go anyway.

• go to starbucks, go shopping, go out to eat, come back, eat pizza, and watch netflix

• You forgot the main part - drool over hot guys on netflix while we're dressed in hobo clothes :D

• hahaha you are so right i will dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt its like my uniform when i watch netflix

• Go rollerblading.