What time would you live in? Humans have come a long way? which time would you choose to live in and why?

What time would you live in ? Humans have come a long way ? which time would you choose to live in and why ?

• Adam Eve time
  • Ancient Egypt time
  • Future time
  • Jesus time
  • Medieval time
  • Greek mythological times

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I study ancient Greece so unfortunately, even though I know it'd be awful for me, my curiosity has gotten the best of me and I'd have to choose to go there and experience what I've been taught. But the time I'd most enjoy living in is probably the future.

• 50 to 60 years ago when the crest of The American Dream finally broke and things started to fall apart. I wouldn't miss cell phones or computers for a minute. When I was younger American phones didn't work abroad and I have never felt so free. I would love in NYC in the 50's then of course San Francisco but I would get out of San Francisco by 1968 for Paris.

• Shit I should have said Greek myth times

• Future, absolutely :D

• Obviously the future. There'll be robots and slightly more equality

What Guys Said 3

• Future time because none of the others appeal to me unless you were rich - They were rough times for the poor and I don't believe in Adam and Eve time.

• i would definitely rather go to the future than any of those other times.

• Really Adam and Eve time?

• Yea, you are the only people on earth and in paradise... !! having or being part of the first kids...

• Well the only people is bit of a stretch but I can see your point in using it.