Gamer guys, would it impress you if you met a girl who was much better then you at video games?

They just totally own your ass at any video game you play with her.

Would you be impressed?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm impressed if he buys me food! 😆 stuffed crust pizza please!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well im not that good so not really impressive. I wouldn't be turned off tho, Id just want to always be on her team :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me, I have been there;
    they usually get mad because this hurts their "ego,"
    and then, it will be either like, "NO, you were CHEATING," or
    "Uh, I just went easy with you because you are a girl".
    These are the most most common lame excuses.
    Guys, like just admit it with a sportsmanship. :P

I don't know about other guys but these were
    the most common responses. xD

2|1
    0|0
    • lol, well with me i'd just wanna kiss you and say 'well done!' :*

• That would be a strange response.
      Like most guys don't like to lose to a girl. xD

• It normally makes them upset and they rage at you lol

2|1
    0|0
    • Not me, i'd wanna make out with her ;)

• Show All
    • oh yeah online... pfft fuck those idiots lol

• lol true, i'm curious how most guys would react though so i'm going to spy on this question. I can't see for myself because my boyfriend always beats me in games.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be impressed but it would ruin my life cause then I'd never be able to play video games again cause I can't keep up with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be pissed because I lost, but I wouldn't be pissed because she's a girl. It wouldn't impress me if she's a gamer too, if she isn't, then yeah, but that will happen with a guy too.

0|1
    0|0
  • impressed? no
    I've played with quite a lot of girls games and there is no reason why they should be all worse than me.
    of course there exist girls who would kick my ass. a friend of me plays LoL and is 10x better than me, my old WoW raid was sometimes over 50% girls and they all played there classes really good. and could give a dozen more examples from my personal experience...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be impress actually. But if she was wooping my ass in sports game like Madden /NCAA, I'd probably get hot. No way I'm letting that shit slide.

0|1
    0|0