Did anyone notice feminist women are a lot uglier (on average) than non-feminist women?

The phenomenon is explained by this 4 minute video:

Feminists and even left leaning women who espouse feminist ideology, but don't proclaim themselves feminists. The ideology seems to come packaged in with ugliness.
Non-feminist women are a LOT more beautiful on average. Just go on say Twitter and type in "I don't need feminism because...". Most women holding those sings are generally skinny, pretty and feminine looking.

• Yeah, they're hogbeasts.
  • No, they're beautiful ladies.
  • They look just like non/anti feminist women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously this is a generalization, but I've noticed that too, at least the ones that make more noise, tend to be the less attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• So I'm feminist and I'm left leaning.. Am I ugly now?

• Given statistics, you'll either grow out of it and see reality because you won't be blinded by bitterness, or you'll become ugly and support the ideology even more. Or you'll support it, therefore become ugly, so you won't get a chance to leave the enchanted circle.

• It's just plain observation.
      And one that should be made. If acting like an aggressive ugly feminist, turns you into a manly, fat beast, you ought to know, right?

• I'm not even going to take the time to talk to you. You have this blinded and stereotyped opinion of feminism and I don't have the energy to explain my side to things. the idea of bitterness blinding me is ridiculous since I have no bitterness.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes but its mainly the really passionate ones who are ugly. Some of the ones who are moderate/casual feminists can be beautiful. However I've never seen an attractive feminist who is loud, aggressive or protesting in the streets. Those ones are almost always unattractive. It like the less attractive the more militant the feminist will be.

I think there's pros and cons to being a woman but the pros only apply when the girl is at least moderately good looking. So ugly women get all of the cons of being a woman without any of the pros and that probably makes them angry.

• I know some fine feminists - they just don't go around screaming about the patriarchy. Avoid the annoying ones who blame men for everything. Also, some women are like the opposite of feminists because they want male attention, but fake breasts and small brains do not a beautiful woman make.

• Fake breasts and small brains is not the opposite of a feminist.
      Fake breasts and big brains would be opposite of a feminist.

• No, huge fake breasts and small brains is definitely the opposite of feminism. If you want to give up the right to vote and get paid half as much for the exact same job, be my guest. But like I've never seen a feminist dress slutty for male attention. Women who don't identify as feminists often don't know the definition of "feminist". It's about legal and political equality - not about making everyone the same.

• Paul Joseph Watson is an excellent journalist!

• I grew up hearing the old saying "empty vessels tend to make the most noise" and in this case it stands true with feminism and the sheer nightmarish monstrosity that are the women at the forefront of the movement does nothing but prove that they are as useless and simple minded like a dog trying to fight his reflection for the bone he owns.

• Well, I've certainly never seen an attractive feminazi

• I voted C. I've known quite a few attractive women who identify as feminists.

• Generalization.

I think girls have more rights than they think, but they could still gain access to more sides of society.

I think we should all just get what we get and we don't throw a fit.

• That is such a ridiculous thing to say.

Something being a generalization doesn't make it unreasonable, invalid, or untrue.
      The statement that "humans have legs" is a generalization, or "humans want to reproduce", but they are perfectly valid statements even so.
      Same with "feminists are ugly".

• @Maxemeister You know where generalizations come from, right? Real life

• @Accipiter And they sneak their way onto GAG.

• Am I the only one who didn't think the ass was that bad?

• And they also have smaller titties too.

• No women, no matter how ugly she is, deserves to be compared to feminists... full stop

• Or so you think...

• Feminists are disgusting, both physically and as persons.

• Ok.. nice observation I guess

• yeah they're all a joke

• Because pretty girls are generally stupid and socially dumb. Just happy being pretty and hitting the club at Friday night.

What Girls Said 6

• Couldn't disagree more! I'm pretty cute to most people 😊
    Lol but more importantly, your observations are entirely irrelevant and objectively untrue, given that this cannot be scientifically proven.

• I don't think it's true at all. I mean the only girls I kno that goes around telling everyone about feminism kinda looks like the guy described.

But I know plenty of girls are feminist based on the way they behave, what they choose to do with their lives and plenty of them are pretty.
    I don't think holding a political opinion makes you ugly and I don't think ugly people or more or less likely to agree with political standpoint

" Most women holding those sings are generally skinny, pretty and feminine looking" but well you're looking at the pre screened set of images there. The popular ones are likely to be pretty because well, sex sells. Plenty of women post those and go entirely unnoticed

• I'm a feminist...

Yay for ugliness!

• I don't usually see a difference.

• No not really

• That's just a generalization. Some are, some aren't.