What was your dream?

in my mine wall mart wasn't open that day but forgot to lock the door so i just went in are their food untill cartoon charecters likes buggs bunny and wall E started showing up and i lost my voice and had to win a street race against spider man to get it back but we were in cars at night

I just woke up🙈

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember that I was visiting my grandparents and for some reason there was some other old lady sleeping in their house whom was very suspicious of me because I had to go in her room and grab something I forgot. I didn't even know that lady but she told me that we must be some kind of relatives since she's sleeping in my grandparent's house. Why else would she sleep there?

What Girls Said 3

• I actually had a cool one last night. I was with some actor and my boyfriend. We kept time jumping to different places and stuff. We had to work out how to stop it for some reason. The actor guy was wearing a pager on his belt, and I realized I had to get his pager number to page him when we went to a certain universe so he'd know we were behind him. UI dunno. Doesn't make sense, but it was creative lol I usually have odd dreams. Last week I was shooting crocodiles in a helicopter because the city had been flooded and there were sharks and crocodiles eating everyone. I wouldn't kill anything in real life, though. But it was still cool.

• My dream was Me and my two friends were at the pool and my ex walked up with these two other girls, (one was a red head and the other had brown hair) and we were like "who are they?'' and he goes "they are my two girl friends". Then next thing you know we appear at one of the girl friends houses and one of my friends goes "hey thats my belt I dropped it and that chick took it," so I guess my friend and the chick lives at the same house but my friend lives on the top floor and she lives on the bottom floor (weird right). So my other friend goes off and starts talking to one of my ex's girlfriend (the redhead) and starts talking to her, and I'm like "you better get your ass over here", and my friend goes "but she's cool". And I for some reason started trying to fight her and she's like " I'm not going to fight you Destiny," So me and my other friend start fighting the brown haired girlfriend because she punched me in the face, and then the red head tries to jump in and next thing you know my friend that was talking to her started beating her up horribly. And then afterwards my friend that was fighting the red head goes "Destiny that was my first fight," and I said "well you are a pretty good fighter then, because you beat her bad." And then I woke up.

• ... Basically nothing.

What Guys Said 0