Is Hillary Clinton the biggest liar in the pack?

It's not her email scandal, benghazi, or whatever, it's the way she talks, it's her demeanor. For example that video she made about "My mother Dorothy" she comes off as this bad actor trying to fake emotions to get votes.

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not the biggest liar, she's the worst liar because its obvious. The biggest list is the one that looks the most honest.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 7

• possibly. but why should the others get off that easily when they haven't shown themselves to be much better?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all liars except I believe in Bernie Sanders. He has videos going back to the early 90s on his stances. He's the only one that talks about the wealth gap. Know why no one else does? Cause they're all wealthy elitist assholes that don't give a rip about the middle class. The middle class is just a tax pool to all of them to make money off of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hilary and Donald are the biggest liars. Donald is probably worse though, he continues lying, even in the face of concrete evidence. Hilary is just a very intricate liar. She knows what she is doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt she is a bigger liar than the rest of the politicians. Expressing certain emotions is just unnatural to some people

0|0
    0|0
  • She's said and done some pretty shitty stuff. But there was no scandal about Benghazi. Just a made up situation.

In truth though she's going a bit senile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Q: How do you know when politicians are lying?
    A: Their lips are moving.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only the most arrogant one.

0|0
    0|0