Guys, would you feel bad if a girl felt pressured to have sex with you and told you after it happened?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would ask her why she felt pressured to do it and did I do anything to cause this pressure - I would feel very guilty.

What Guys Said 8

• Of course. I only want girls in my bed who WANT to be there. I've never had to pressure a girl for sex, and I would of course feel bad if she felt pressured.

I can go without sex, and I can get sex elsewhere, so there's no reason for me to pressure anyone into it.

• Yes, I most certainly would. I do hope that I would never be in that situation. I will always do my utmost never to cajole a lady into something she's just not ready for.

• Only if she regretted it.

• Maybe a little but not really.

• No she let it happen.

• Yes I would.

• Ya for 20 minutes or to

• No.

Whatever fucked up lunacy is playing in her head is HER problem, not mine. She can grow up and make adult choices and accept their outcomes.