Americans, would you do this if it was up to you?

The government is planning to legalize prostitution and improve sex workers' conditions all over the country instead of only Nevada. The last choice is yours. Would you do it?

• Yes, legalize prostitution all over USA
  • No, don't do anything
  • No, shut down brothels in Nevada too
  • Make prostitution a crime punishable by death for everyone involved

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would do more good then bad.

If legalized it could be monitored and regulated like in Greece. Where only when in a brothel it is okay and they have to get tested and bla blah.

That way you can protect sex workers and also put a lot of pimps and child predators out of business. I also think it would help to lessen human trafficking because people would know that the girls on the street had to be runaways, underage, or sex slaves. Not to mention we could make it taxable. People will do it anyway so why not protect them, stop the spread of STDs and protect ourselves?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would legalise it and only let s
    government run it - In a lot of countries where it is legalised it is still run by ex pimps - I believe the model in Australia is a pretty high standard and protects the women - An australian user was telling me the laws but I can't remember their name.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. I wouldn't support prostitution.

• Make it punishable...

What Guys Said 6

• As much as I hate it, I hate how criminalized it is, causing a dangerous, 'underground' to emerge.

• Legalize it only if I knew it'd be taxed and the money will do good.

• I'm against it to be honest, luckily my town is free of prostitutes so won't have to deal with them.

• Definitely legalized and run like a proper practice.

• Pimpin’ been around since the world started turning. And it’s gonna keep right on turning right along with it. Until this little planet rotates off its axis as a result of it’s core overheating and explodes into cosmic dust! Can you dig it

• People should be free to do what they want with their bodies, I thought that was established by Roe V. Wade. I don't know why this has not come before the Supreme Court.