What's your horoscope? Can you say somethings about your horoscope?

I am Gemini ! But i don't like my horoscope property.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some say im Gemini, some say Cancer, I was born on 21st June, the longest day of the year, summer solstace. Im a god to pagens, also fathers day, on the day I was born (1987) and Prince Williams birthday too.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Aries and the only thing I can say about it is that I don't believe in this stuff at all. It has no bearing on a person's life.

• Cancer. I don't judge someone's character by their birthday I pay attention to if they are a good human being.

• Cancer... apparently im unpredictable which is correct.

What Girls Said 3

• I am a gemini which is the sign of the twins, and also I have a twin. We are like four people. This is, because of our dual personality. While I don't really believe horoscopes , I kinda do at the same time. Some things seem true. It is innocent fun.

• I am LEO. I carry some qualities like I am sometimes too honest. I directly say what I think. Which can create problems sometimes lol

• I'm Aries and I mostly agree with my horoscope :P