What quality do you hate the most about yourself?

I'd say that I'm just too nice and other people's happiness seems to matter to me more than my own happiness.
I also hate that I'm too sensitive and I can't hide my emotions, whether I'm sad, upset, annoyed,... I can't pretend that I'm happy and okay when I'm not.

Nevermind the gifs. Dean is just so fucking adorable.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a dude crush on Dean while watching Supernatural I'm not gonna lie..
    media.giphy.com/media/13nuVo7JOI4f2E/giphy.gif lmao

Anyway.. The things I dislike about myself are actually a really short list because I think most of my traits are pretty exceptional. Here it goes!
    1) I'm not a very passionate person towards people. I'm reserved and I can come off as kind of cold. I don't think people like this very much and I wish I could show people I care about them better.
    2) I hide my emotions too well. When things bother me I bury them deep down and pretend they don't exist instead of tackling them head on which is pretty unhealthy.
    3) The previous one leads me to be passive aggressive at times because I fear confrontation or things that may lead to an argument. Instead my resentment and dissatisfaction kind of leak out from the source. I can usually tell when I'm doing this so I don't hang with other people when I'm feeling this way.
    4) I'm not a very aggressive person which isn't a very attractive trait in a man usually. I'm more laid back and I wait for people to come to me. On one hand it's isolated me a lot in the past BUT it's also led me to some extraordinary people. Some I no longer have contact with but I have NO regrets.
    5) I let my opinions of myself influence my actions too often. I joke around and say how awesome I think I am all the time but I really don't feel that way. It's just a coping mechanism. In reality I think I'm just a regular guy with pros and cons just like everyone else.
    6) I have a tendency to change my opinions and motivations often. I may feel one way for a few days then feel the complete opposite the next few. This makes it hard to stay motivated because I always want new things in life. I'm kind of never satisfied or content.
    7) I make excuses for myself why I don't do things that I desire doing. Really I have the capability to do anything and the only person who can get in my way is myself.

That's pretty much all I can think of for now.

Most Helpful Girl

• DEAN GIFS IS AWESOME 😍😍

Like you, I care more about other people's happiness than my own. I'd even go out of my way to do stuffs for them just to see them happy. I hate that I suck at letting go of some people, I wish I could do it easily. I hate that when someone hurts me emotionally, I feel the pain so strong I die inside. I wish I could talk to people more about my feelings and how I'm feeling etc because I always feel that I don't want to upset anyone so I end up bottling them all up.

I hate the fact that I couldn't communicate with people through the net. I'm good at talking to people face to face, but when it comes to texting or anything over the internet I suck big time. I don't know how to even talk to people over the internet because I couldn't see their expression and read their emotions.

I hate that I'm too emotionless. People always think that I don't care about anything and everything when in fact its the exact opposite. I hate it when I'm too indecisive. Like I just can't make decisions sometimes and it sucks.

What Guys Said 21

• Too many to just pick one, so I'll list several:

1) I have a serious procrastination problem.

2) I have ADD, which is what makes my procrastination so bad.

3) I have severe depression. Not to the point where I'm suicidal (fuck that shit), but to where I have little to no motivation to do anything, therefore contributing to my procrastination problem even more.

4) I have social anxiety.

5) I am insecure as fuck about how I look. My hair has only recently started to thicken again after having dramatically thinned out since I was 16. My left ear is lower than my right one, making my face look lop-sided every time I wear glasses. And I am very overweight. I am trying to lose that extra weight though by training in mixed martial arts (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai).

6) I crush hard easily. And that has fucked me over big time, more than once.

7) I have trust issues, particularly towards women. I am afraid of getting close to a girl because I always feel like she'll either lead me on, emotionally abuse me, or leave me for someone better eventually. As for people in general, my brother is the only person in the whole world that I trust completely.

8 ) I have abandonment issues.

9) Weaknesses 7 and 8 were caused by my best friend (female) and exponentially worsen by my ex girlfriend.

10) I always try to make others happy and laugh and joke around a lot in order to hide how alone, depressed, and angry I actually am.

11) I used to be extremely sensitive and would get very emotional when bad things would happen to me, especially when it came to relationship-type stuff, but now I'm the exact opposite. I could be completely in love with a girl one day, then a couple days after a break-up could not care less about her.

• Oh wow... I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the things you love about yourself are more than that..

• I'm a self-centered asshole. Do not give a fuck about other people. Like if I'm hungry, I will just leave lecture, grab a foot long sub, walk back into lecture, and eat it in front of the professor like nothing happened. One time I stalked a guy and picked a fight with him the next day for cutting me in line at a hot dog stand. I tried to sue my cell phone company for not unlocking my phone because I didn't want to pay for a new phone every time I switch carriers. Like I actually reported them to the justice department and the better business bureau for "restrictive and unethical business practices".

• Sometimes, I need to be more confrontational and at times, I need to be more decisive.

• Although i have the personality of a completely intolerable cunt, The quality i hate most is just generally my physical appearance, Its pretty shit.

• If I am not careful I turn very superior and arrogant.
    www.brainyquote.com/photos/r/rickwarren395865.jpg

• I hate that I'm too asocial. I wish I knew how to be around people, meet friends and what not. But even after almost a year on this site, I still just don't know.

• My ego. Too big... tsk tsk

• Supernatural :)

Mine is my shyness. I have trouble speaking to people in public especially people I don't know.

• i am too kind to people, despite knowing most see kindness as a form of weakness

• That I'm not "fun" and "witty" and don't really possess "attractive" personality traits.

• I love those dean gifs lol 😂

• I can be moody and a bit rude I guess.

• Sometimes, I get super stressed out, and yell at everything that moves.

• I can be insensitive

• smalll calves... all my insecurity stems from that lol

• I have a beer belly

• Nigga what does dean has to do with this?
    Anyway , i can be extremely rude to idiots and i have 0% respect for them. I cannot tolerate stupidity.

• i hate my eyes , only because i want blue ones :DD

• Why would I hate anything about myself?

• I'm very happy for who I am except for my addiction issues. Thankfully they aren't out f control, but I wish I didn't have them at all. Definitely the worst part of me.

• My lack of motivation and I overthink about my future too much.

What Girls Said 15

• First of all, HOORAY FOR THE DEAN GIFS!!!
    ❤😍❤😍❤😍❤

I'd say pretty much the same thing you mentioned, I really hate that I'm so extremely sensitive and emotional. I hate that the littlest things can easily make me cry. I hate that it's so hard for me to take criticism. I hate that when I'm emotionally hurt, it's so strong that I'm basically dead inside. The fact that I'm so sensitive and emotional makes me a total mess in life.

• I totally agree on the Dean-gifs omg 😍
    Haha but back to the question.. I hate about myself that I can never openly show my emotions unless they're truly positive ones because I think it will make me appear weak so I usually keep everything to myself, especially when I'm hurt which then makes it seem to people like I'm just a block of ice who doesn't care about anything although probably the exact opposite is the case :(
    But that's just who I am and I've learned to accept it as a part of my personality and so have my friends, and honestly, that's the most important thing to me anyways. 🙈

• I hate being so out of it majority of the time but that is due to having ADHD. Well majority of the things I don't like about me are symptoms of having adhd. So in the list of that these are all I do hate.

-Trouble concentrating and staying focused
    -Disorganization and forgetfulness
    -Impulsivity
    -Emotional difficulties
    -restlessness
    -feeling half asleep
    -Anxiety

I know everyone has these problems but with adhd it amplifies those to you struggling with them 24/7 basically. There are more things that come with ADHD which is different from add due to the hyperness. It honestly does get a little worse as you age but with somethings you end up improving. I probably make a take about it one day. Just can't seem to get my thoughts straight to start it. So I hate how bad I am at making mytakes due to that. :D

• 1. Like you, I'm too nice. I tend to look out more for others' feelings over my own, which can hurt me in the end.
    2. I bottle up those emotions, too, which isn't healthy. I have a hard time speaking about how I feel because of point #1. I don't want to hurt or upset anyone else. Eventually, my feelings just explode and overwhelm me if I don't talk about them with someone.

• Exactly! I tend to want to talk to someone about my emotions as well..

• Yeah, I end up looking like a crazy person because I'll talk to myself (while I'm alone!) about what I'm thinking and feeling. There's just something that is more relaxing about actually saying what you feel over just thinking it over and over again. I guess it feels like you're releasing some of the tension inside, haha.

However, I do have some good friends that I can confide in to get out those negative (and positive) emotions, even though I hate putting those things on them.

• That's what matters the most. It's really good that u have supportive people around you. And it is a really important thing to share your feelings. It does decrease the chances of being depressed.

• I'm pretty impatient and I wish i had more patience. Also, I don't do well with emotions. I hide everything and basically act like I have no feelings in anything, but it's not always true. I just brush it off and move on, burying the emotions. i need to have more compassion for people as well

• -I appear to be strong (emotionally) I'm not.
    -overthinking things

• I hate-
    -That I'm too sensitive. I cry easily.

- I don't stand up for myself. If someone says hurtful things to me, makes rude comment.. I don't really say anything. I just cry.

- I've given second chances to people who didn't really deserve. Which means I was disappointed again.. Was hurt again.

- I can approach anyone, I want to be friends with. But, if I have a crush on someone. I act as if I don't like that person, have no interest in that person at all. I open up only if he approached me more than twice. Then, I become really friendly, lol.

-That I'm scared of many things. Honestly, I'm scared of too many things. I'm scared of darkness, heights, thunder lights, clowns, snakes, crocodiles... Etc. Worst is I'm afraid of failures. It keeps me from pursuing my goals. I'm my worst critic, my own enemy. I feel like I can't ever achieve the things I want in life...

- I'm physically not really strong. I can barely lift more than 5 kg. Lol. (I should join a gym).

• There are few more things
      I hate that I'm not very punctual.

And I really hate my voice. I've shared my voice recording with some of my friends on here. They think my voice is cute but I honestly hate it. I'm shocked I used to be a receptionist. I don't get why did they choose me to be a receptionist when I have such ugly voice. I don't like listening to my voice recordings.

Oh and I hate it that I smile and giggle a lot when I get nervous. I play with my hair a lot... I don't want to but I just can't help it.
      Some people mistake it for flirting.

• I am too indecisive. It really makes life difficult. I just can not decide sometimes.

• DEAN IS AWESOME.

I hate that I am sensitive, I suck at letting go. And I should respect myself enough to let go of some people.
    And I overthink. Way too much. I need t stop caring so much about what other people think of me.

• I'm an overthinker 😞

• i don't stand up for myself enough
    i'm also a proscrastinator

• I hate how sensitive I am. I get really upset when someone insults me, and I know that it's stupid.

• I agree about the gifs.
    I hate that I have foot in mouth syndrome.

• I could stand to be more empathetic.

• I love Jensen! I hate that I can be real rude and lash out at people