Guys, guys would you be freaked out if your girlfriend had old self harm scars?

How would you react honestly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Timing would have a lot to do.

If I met some girl I really liked, got to know her and got attached, I would be alarmed at seeing old self harm scars. I'd probably rethink whether this was a good idea.

If I saw self-harm scars on a girl I hadn't gotten attached to... gone. Next. I don't need that in my life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Lol, if this scars would be new, I would've found a reason to slap her. never hit a Girl. Even tho I got spit and slapped and had to listen to very rude shit in School, I never touched them. But if my girlfriend or anyone who's important to me harms him/herself, I definetly give them a wake up slap and ask them if they're crazy. If its an old mark I would ask what made her do this and tell her to do this never again. This doesn't make anything better!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope she would tell me first rather than let me find them - If I knew about them then I would talk with her to understand what happened. Not a big issue once you talk about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not freaked out, but I'd like to know if she would be currently okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Concerned, yes - but not freaked out. Years of volunteer counselling gave me experience with worse things than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be freaked out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask what led her to do that. If they were real serious events that pushed her to do that, I might be understanding. However if she still seems mentally unstable and her reasoning to do that to herself was a very lame excuse, I'd leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first reaction would be to comfort her. My second reaction depends on how fresh the scars are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be curious and sympathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • every one has scars, whether visible or inside

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me. I am easily entertained by battle scars.

0|0
    0|0
  • not interested in a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but i'd like to help her and that she helps herself get permanently out of this path and mindset that lead her there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minorly concerned maby

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she had left that phase of her life safely in the past a long time ago, I suppose I would be okay with that. Nobody is perfect, after all; we all have our flaws.

0|0
    0|0