You wake up as the opposite gender... what's the first thing you're gonna do?

Find out what happend? Freak out? Explore your new body?

Be honest ;) :D

so those who say they'll have sex... are you bi or wouldn't you care in that moment and just wanna try it out? :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd jerk off then walk around naked, trying to run to find out how it feels having something just flapping around my thighs, I'd probably feel the need to touch it a lot and then I'd go to a bar, drink beer with my bros and fuck some bitches feeling LIKE A MAAAN! I'd definitely walk around naked. All the time

• haha so you'll have a lot of fun :)

• Running naked would be really uncomfortable. When guys run their underwear/compression shorts keep their junk in place

• @Octavius oh..

Well either way I'd act like in blink-182's What's My Age Again music video. That's some pretty relatable shit lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go back to sleep. By that logic, I should be male once more.

What Girls Said 24

• Freak out and then jack it :P

• Go to the bathroom, stand up and pee. Look at my ding ding :/

I'll say: well this is just awkward...

• 0|2
  • http://oi62.tinypic.com/2hwickh.jpg
    Lol, I'd look in the mirror, freak out. Then I'd be think, hey wait... I'm a guy. Let's have some fun! I stare at my abs, flex muscles. Go out shirless LOL and flirt with girls

• Freak out and faint.
    rack.0.mshcdn.com/.../faint.jpg

• I would be curious on how it feels to have a dick. Though after a point I would start to miss having my boobs.

• ... Ppsssh: Penis copter obviously.

• I would play with my new dick. :)

• 1|2
    • lol xD

• haha sure, actions are louder than words. ;)

• I'd say innocent until proven otherwise :p

• Scream bloody murder

• I'd probably dress as a woman, I like dresses and heels to much to be a man. XD

• I would go out and find a dude to attack lol
    I would just love fighting like a man you know.

• I would absolutely freak and scream down the house then I would use the toilet see how that feels😭, have a shower then wank😊

• i'd probably go to the restroom first and find out I had a dick. Then i'd be like "Woah, I can take a piss in the woods!!!"
    Then when I felt myself get a boner, i'd probably be like, "Now what?"

• Probably touch myself lol

• cry cause I don't want to be a guy...

• play with myself

• Go back to sleep

• I would be really happy and not want to switch back xD

• Explore myself!

• I'd jerk off, pee standing up, go outside shirtless, go back in the house and get naked and let everything hang out, jerk off again, stare at my abs, go outside and flirt with some girls, and then have sex.

• 1. Freak out
    2. Laugh
    3. Watch Freaky Friday
    4. Play with my new penis while laughing
    5. Have sex to see how it feels
    6. See all the fuse guys complain about for being a male
    7. Be sexist proudly (for a couple weeks) to see how acceptable it is
    8. Get a great girlfriend and treat her better than any man had (since I'll know where most go wrong) :)

• Have sex LOL :P

• I'm going to pee standing up, jerk off, go find someone to have sex with to see what it feels like. Go into the office enjoy being a white male on top the. Go slam some drinks with my male counterparts and see what they actually say about women either at or above their pay grade when we aren't around.

• Pardon pee standing up OUTSIDE that's living the dream. 😀

What Guys Said 24

• Pray to god it happened to my girl too. because that'd honestly be HILLARIOUS

First i'd probably just get used to being a girl, then try girly clothes, then probably get fucked. Yeah, just basically live the day as a girl to figure how it is.

Also, help her the oposite way. It'd be interresting seeing her handle a cock.

• First I would freak out. Then, after I realize it can be temporary I would explore my new body and masturbate to see how it feels like without a dick.

• Will I turn back soon? If I turn back do I have to worry about diseases? If not I would totally have loads of sexy time before I turn back.

• Play with boobs and see what it's like to pleasure myself as a woman.
    All while it is being recorded by a camera so I can watch it when I get back to my body.

• If I kept my body hair - Get shaving methinks.

• Check google is there is a way to turn back.

• 1. Be shocked and try to cope with what happened and figure out if I am on drugs or something.

2. Accept it, if it's not a dream/drugs

3. Masterbait

4. Tell the 3 closest persons in my life and prove to them it is me.

• Look at myself naked in the mirror

• I'd get used to my new body first,

and then I'd start creating Google accounts and promoting all my usual internet personalities :D

• Masturbate! lol

• All the girls will say pee standing up, and jerk off.

• Grab my tits and finger myself...

• I WON'T SHAVE MY BEARD YESS YES YES

• freak the fuck out

• Use my new boobs to make men give me free stuff

• Fangirl over my self. I would date a gender swaped version of me any day of the week :p

• Honk my boobs

• admire my new naked body infront of a mirror, masturbate, go to a lesbian bar.

• I'd cry.

I REALLY don't want to be a boy.

• Turn myself back into a man.

• How did I turn into the opposite gender in the first place -.-

• a breach in the spacetime continuum caused our world to merge with a paralel universe
      thought that would be obvious ;)

• I would def play with myself all the time, I would hook up with another girl for sex let her do me with a strap on or something I ain't having a guy near me I'm still a guy myself after all just with a vag to play with. I would play with meh tits a lot. Go out in a short dress with no panties to get some attention. Play with myself some more and then go lingering shopping and take some sexy pics ready for when I turn back

• masturbate and get the next best guy to have sex.

• I would start masturbating within 5 minutes of waking up. Honestly. Especially since i have autogynephilia.

• Go to a bar and get a bunch of free drinks...