Does anyone else get depressed when you see good looking people?

It might sound stupid. But i get down whenever i see girls around my age or younger, who are prettier than me. Even Kylie Jenner gets me down haha. (despite her beauty being from plastic surgeries)

Most Helpful Guy

• First rule never compare yourself to others I bet Kylie Jenner is comparing herself to someone else and feeling insecure about it - Beauty comes from within - Concentrate on yourself - Make yourself the best person you can be - It is how you view yourself that is important not how others view you.

Most Helpful Girl

• well i guess it can get to the confidence sometimes, but just remember that there's only 1 of u in the world. nothing can change that. all them pretty girls u see are either naturally like that [for which they should be thankful] or they've done something. makeup, hair and clothing can change a girl real quick.

stay true to who u r. dont let the looks of other people intimidate u. I'm sure people all around u notice how beautiful u r because u r u.

for the record, when i look at kylie jenner, i feel incredibly sorry for her. being exposed to the world since ur a little kid is hard to even imagine.

What Guys Said 8

• I've tried to think before if i would want to switch places with other guys or if i want their beauty but i always ended up thinking 'NO WAY' and actually boosting myself way more than them. I always say something like 'they might be more handsome than i am, but i definitely could be better than them in so many other ways'.

I am proud to be myself and would never ever want to switch my place with anyone no matter what. I know myself pretty well and i've had a long journey with myself and worked a lot on myself, i like how i am right now and i plan to work on myself and improve myself even more.

So yea, i never get depressed when i see good looking people thank god, if anything, i get a confidence boost.

• If that was the case, I would get depressed every time I looked in the mirror. And I am being serious. If you hate the way you look, get plastic surgery.

• Well maybe not depressed but "oh c'mon... why can't I be like that?"

• I don't like kylie Jenner.

• I don't let it get me down i just sot of question myself

• Stop focusing on that crap they out on tv that is a distraction to social conditioning to keep you mind off what is important in this world.

• All the time!

• No, I can be like that guy is lucky if it's his face and be kinda dissipointed, but I'll be like that guys if he is in good shape and I think they deserve it for hard work.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm currently dealing with skin issues and seeing other people with beautiful clear and gorgeous skin makes me feel insecure. When I see girls with gorgeous skin smother their skin in foundation and powder I get kinda mad because they don't understand what they have. If I had that kind of skin I would never put makeup on.
    I once had fairly clear skin... I wish I didn't take it for granted.

• Ohh sometimes for sure. :/

• not good looking in and of itself but the attachment and glorifying that a lot of people have to skin and bone, which is what looks are. attraction is more emotional than it is logical and people forget that energy, aura, and effort count as much if not more. don't let images get to you.

• Lol I used to but I realized that if it didn't change anything so what's the point? I'm just at average look wise so I'd always be down because there'd always be someone prettier. Why put yourself through that?

• No I never feel that way. I like seeing them. It does not bother me.

Plus people have a lot of make up, surgery etc. Do not believe everything you see.
    You are natural. You are unique.

• Sometimes I do, ya.

• Kinda, yeah. I have a lot of problems with my face and it just gets to me sometimes. :(

• No. I get depressed when the bills are due at the end of the month.

• I get down when I see much less attractive people in relationships while I remain single.