You're on a night jog and you're headed back home. You see what looks like a screaming kid being dragged into a garage you're about to call?

Police but you forgot your phone at home and there's no payphones around. You decide to try to help, but then the kid runs out of the garage with the person trailing . The kid sees you and screams for help and you rush to the kid. The kid collaspes and you ask the kid if he's alright and the person chasing him stops turns around and runs now that he's seen you and you tell him to stop and as you're distracted , you get hit across the head and knocked out. You wake up in the garage chained up and the kid isn't a kid but a midget and you realize you've been tricked. Then a cloaked firgure comes out and tells you that they will let you go but only if you agree to one of these things. spray you with jet fuel and set you on fire, throw acid on your face and leave you disfigured for life or let them run a train (using your butt and mouth) on you . There's no way out except one of these 3 things what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• totally go for the sex ones, i'm stuck in a dry spell right now anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• Or I can just kick their ass and see where that leads. Sorry I don't take demands.

• You're in china "superman"

• "chains "

• Oh yeah I forhot about that. Well I wiould still find a way to fight. I would rather die than give in to idiots.

What Girls Said 5

• Did you forget your poll options?

• Damn that's pretty fucked up... I'd choose acid I don't care if I would be disfigured as long as I survive lol

• jet fuel can't melt steel beams bush did 9/11

• Thats fucking terrible why exactly are you asking these things?

• You're an idiot. A sick one.

What Guys Said 1