Will it protect me?

So I'm really superstitious, yeah? I have a dreamcatcher over my window, over my bed, over my closet, and over my door. Do dreamcatchers protect you from malevolent sprits?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, there are a few charms that you can utilize to protect you from malevolent spirits. and dream catchers do a decent job.

If you really want to avoid nightmares then you should learn how to lucid dream. my Nan taught me how to dream walk and everytime I feel a nightmare coming on, I can lucid dream and turn it into anything I want.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it won't, but there's also no such thing as malevolent spirits, so I think you'll be safe anyway.

What Guys Said 5

• There are NO "malevolent sprits".
    Thus you don't have to be scared.

• Last time I checked, dreamcatchers were only hung from the North side of the bed or window rather so that your nightmares would get tangled in the net and then when sun comes up it's unprecedented positive energy and symbolism would burn away the bad dreams! As told to me by a Native American friend.

• About as much as some twigs and strings can protect you from anything.

• no. because when you sleep, those things turn into portals that actually allowe the malevolent spirits to enter your room.

• No they do nothing

What Girls Said 1

• Dreamcatchers catch bad dreams not sprits...