China, Japan or Korea?

I'm planning for a holiday with my friends but we can't decide between this 3 countries. What would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to all three and the ones which I really wish to go back again to is Japan and Korea. These two countries are absolutely beautiful! I went to Japan during autumn and Korea during spring and dayumm the scenery were breathtaking!

Japan has lots of shrines and the traditional houses its so fab! I'd wish to make a trip back to Kyoto again next autumn if I have the chance to.

Korea is pree awesome too. I went to Seoul and Jeju Island and the places are really superb! The people there could speak English too (in case you don't know Korean) and they are really very friendly! Be sure to get a ride to Jeju Island if you're going to Korea, you won't regret it!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Jeepan. Jeepan for sure. But I think you can actually travel quite easily between the 3 countries. You would (unfortunately) have to shell out like, around $500 or something. But I think Japan is a bit more interesting and fun. Just don't go to China. <- Bad idea.

• I'd go for Korea. It's safer than China and less expensive than Japan.

• Japan obviously.

• Japan then korea and no china

• japan is great!!

• Korea...
    ...

What Guys Said 11

• I like to break down by cities Tokyo, Seoul, and Hong Kong are all great places to have fun. Besides it's only an extra $300 to get from Tokyo to Hong Kong/ Seoul.

• Did Korea or China do kamikaze charges against the Russians?
    Oh , they just ran.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuUR95-o_fw

WELL BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME THEN!

• JAPAN
    Its the perfect place for a geek like me.

• How about... 'NAM BABY!

• They all look alike just close your eyes when you depart and leave ware ear plugs so you don't know where your going.
    You: hey guys China was awesome
    Friends: we were Japan the entire time

• if i am you , i will choose japan ,
    kabukicho, shinjuku, tokyo , is the real heaven of the earth ; p

• 3 countries that have their people by a leash.

Why not a place in Europe, their government is a lot more flexible.

• There's a radioactive thing going on in Japan.

• Japan because I love the culture and they have beautiful nature too :)

• Japan, China seems heavily polluted and I hear South Korea is very racist and ethnocentric.

• japan for sure. there's nothing in china but a big wall and korea is a dictatorship so fuck that.

• That's north Korea lol