How often do you travel?

Most Helpful Girl

• This year alone, 3 times overseas and one more in December so 4 in total. A few in the country.

I mostly travel overseas during season breaks or holidays so that I'd have more time to be spent. I travel whenever I can (granted, I have enough money lol).

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot due to the nature of my work.

What Girls Said 8

• I love to travel and travel when I can... I have lived all over the states, and back in 2010, I got a passport, and took off to Europe and Egypt a few times.
    I haven't been aboard in a few years now here, dear, but getting the itch to take off again somewhere soon, maybe India this time.
    Good luck. xx

• Well, maybe I start from the beginning. I love travelling. When I was little (0-5 y/o) my family used to travel at least once a year to abroad. After me and my twin got older, we wanted to quit flying and go by car. Which we have done since that. We bought our first caravan. We drived around Europe, but my first and longest trip was when we travelled from Helsinki to Italy. All the way thro Italy to Sicily. The trip lasted for 3 months. It meant lots of sitting in the car for a little 6 y/o girl like me. Longest drive without stopping was maybe 17 hours. I AM NOT KIDDING ;D I loved it. And I still do. I miss Alps. Italy. Germany. All my friends... How many people is lucky enough to do the same? While still so young? I was 6 when I learned how to swim. In Sicily. It leaded to me having swimming as a hobby for 5-7 years. And maybe cuz of my travelling at so young age I speak pretty good English these days. It feels like my family would be half Italian, we love the culture. That's why Italy is my other home. And when we haven't went to Italy (we did almost every year but not in one year) then we went to Stocholm for 2 days. Or to Estonia. Love to my all bros and sis's in Italy (@unforgiven90), Sweden, Estonia, and all around Europe. And of course in other continents (@Star_Lord, @Marissa0015, @Paris13). I love ya very much. Travelling is huge part of my life since the beginning. I love travelling and nobody can ever take away that. I feel like I borned to be adventurous... ♥ If anybody even reads this, I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks ♥♥♥♥♥

• Thanks bro @Star_Lord :* XOXO hugs and kisses for u

• Hold you tight and kiss you my dear sis, So sad you wrote a lot , But he didn't set you as MHO. That's hurt for me.

• Not nearly often enough. I just traveled back in July for the first time in years. I need to work out exploring and adventuring more!

• As often as I can.

• once or twice a year usually =] sometimes three.

• not enough.

• Not near as often as id like

• I try to travel at least once every year. This year I went to India and Cancún.

What Guys Said 4

• It was once or a twice a yeear I have to get back out there

• Very rarely I've only done it 4-5 times in my life

• Quite a lot from the country I live in to the country I'm from, but otherwise never.

• Not enough two enough places always the same place I wish it wasn't the case.