Would it be bad to post a rate my ass question at my age?

Im asking if its bad because im under 18. Id be anon of course.
I know those are kind of stupid, but i just want to see

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be better for you to wait until you're older.

But if you just HAVE to do it, then at least wear pants or shorts when you do it. Don't post pics of you nude or in underwear.

What Guys Said 15

• Looking at the feed, it does not show your age and I thought you were asking because you were older. But since you are younger that 18, I am not going to make my smarty comment. lol

You really shouldn't. If you really feel the need to expose your ass to the world, please wait till you are at least 18.

• You could but you might get a lot of creeps commenting on it. Your choice though

• Yes because this is the internet with loads of creepy guys who will do even weirder things with your pictures. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

• no dont post a picture like that, your too young

• No, as long as the picture shows your buttocks from behind and no genitals or nipples are revealed in any of the pictures, then you're in compliance with the site's rules.

• I've seen it before. I have nothing against it lol

• No its not wrong... be anonymous.. and post the pic... and let me rate your booty 😁

• Don't care honestly.
    If you want a rate post a pick and I'll give you my honest opinion.

• You shouldn't. Nope. Not at all. Just don't.

• yup! not if you are under 18 wait for it, life is long

• Yes, it's not appropriate.
    "sexualise my underage body"
    don't go there

• May as well, everyone else does it anyway

• You are risking things cause people can Google image i looked up
    one image and the person was from Nashville Tennessee so yes Google
    is not so private

• if you are anonymous and hide your face then I don't see why it should be a problem ;)

• If it might get token down

• It won't. As long as the picture shows her buttocks from behind and no genitals or nipples are revealed in any of the pictures, then she's in compliance with the site's rules.

What Girls Said 12

• YES. It would be VERY bad. You're taking a single piece of your body and asking people to define you by it. You're an entire person. You are not an ass. Don't you think there's a reason people tell other people "don't be an ass" ;P

You already know it's a bad idea so why do you want to do it?

• Even going anonymous isn't always fully anonymous. The only thing you sound be doing with your butt is pooping, farting, and sitting :p when you're 18 you can become a Kardashian incarnate and I'd support you lol

• Being ANONYMOUS here, dear, I see no big deal... Wear undies.:)) xxoo

• It's not necessarily "Bad", but it won't bring you anything good. Even if you wear undies and don't show anything else but for the said ass, you're still exposing yourself. Even if you're being anonymous.

At your age, you should learn that what your ass looks like does not define you as a person. You should know that personality and heart and brains come first. Your ass is a secondary, if not tertiary thing you should think about.

• Yes I think it's a dumb idea.

• It's not against site guidelines but I wouldn't recommend it.

• It's bad to ask a rate my ass question. Period.

• Wouldn't be good.

• Hell yeah! You should not provoke perverts to perv out on you.

• Yeah don't...

• either way, it's bad. there are hackers, and pervs. js...

• dont do it!