Why don't people admit that they're racist?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/02/civil-rights-act-anniversary-racism-charts_n_5521104.html

Everyone's so goddamn nazi polite and worried about their image that they'll put on fake smiles and pretend to care about you. And then they have the BALLS to say "hey, fuck you, I don't do racism" - no wonder we crucify and slander people like Jesus.

Good job!!! Your parents raised you well!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, honestly. Whenever I tell a racist that they're racist they jump through impossible logic hoops to claim they aren't lol.

Just own up to it, racists. Stop pretending, you're not fooling anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• i am racist af actually lol! according to the definition of racism

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

I think black people have way better genetic potential for building muscle and that pisses me off (Superior athletic potential)

I also hate how Asians tend to have big calves :( i need those in my life! (Superior muscular aesthetic dimensions)

But i am still blessed for being healthy :)

What Girls Said 2

• Sure, I do often make assumptions based on race, but that doesn't mean that they're all negative

• everyone is a little racist.

What Guys Said 1

• Yup, the new racism is political correctness. Racism will only be over when anyone can say any word, hit any person, damage anyone's property and have any of these situations handled without the veil of "White man killed [number] in black [place]." It won't be over until people admit that they are racist. Stereotypes aren't bad inherently, but making decisions and coverage based on race is.