What do you think of this anti gay marriage ad?

i thought it was absolutley hilarious what do you guys think

Most Helpful Girl

• so they were bold enough to express their beliefs.. so what? and how the hell is it anti gay? lmao.

theyre talking about how they perceive marriage, not what they think of gay people.

• It is anti-gay because they're basically saying gay people don't deserve the same rights that straight people have simply because they're gay.

• So if someone disagreed with interracial bathrooms, they're not a hater? Like if they thought that black people and white people should have separate bathrooms?

• @lightsoff kinda going off on tangents.. I'm talking about marriage. marriage is enormous. it's a religious thing, a legal thing, and emotional thing.
      however ill roll with this bathroom thing. that's obviously a level of hate that can't even stand the thought of sharing the same bathroom with another race, JUST like I'm saying that anti-gay is when someone truly feels uncomfortable even being around a gay person and would rather be around what they call 'normal people'. it's not a bad comparison actually. so those are the haters.

let me put it this way. i think hatred happens on a spectrum. u dont go from love to hate real quick. people are at different points on it. so i think not being a hater is characterised by being tolerant enough to coexist, but the real 'hater' label kinda switches on once they say or do something that is really offensive. this is how i see it. if u dont share this view, that's fine. ill respectfully disagree and leave it there.

Most Helpful Guy

• ... smfh...

It really is time to revoke the tax exempt status of the church.

What Girls Said 4

• That's absolutely ridiculous... like someone commented on the video, "Watching former oppressors desperately trying to get their message across using the very style developed by the people they used to oppress is a little bizarre."

• I always wondered why people cared so much what others do in their own bedroom. Like unless you're fucking your boyfriend in my bed, I don't care who you're fuckin.

• LMAO!!
    ...

• i like it!

What Guys Said 5

• The comments are funnier than the video.

• Gay marriage is bullshit

• I dont see how this is anti-gay

• so true!!

women to a man makes perfect sense.

• the gays and the gay supporters are now the ones taking anyone to the stake that opposes their views.

Such a shame how we traded places.

• I dislike everything anti-gay, so I don't like this.