I just had my first sip of an alcoholic drink. It was whiskey. What was your first alcoholic drink?

*I KNOW I'M UNDERRAGED IT WAS JUST A SIP! For my fifteenth birthday!*

What was your first alcoholic drink?

Most Helpful Girl

• Vodka. Mixed with coconut water lol because I was in a dry state. I was at a wedding and some of my distant cool elder cousins were distributing it among the guests and when he got to me he was like, haha kiddo you're not even 16! ( I was 15 too) but then he was just joking and let me have it. I had about one and a half shots and it tasted burning and bitter and I was dizzy afterwards. Second time was on my 16th birthday, a shot of Absolut vodka I liked the taste but it was useless all I felt was warm, dizzy, sick and tired. I have had it only 2 times and I am waiting till I am 21 to officially drink.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... I'm not sure if this counts but...
    --When I was about 3 or 4, my dad tricked me into sipping his wine as I gave a contorted face of disgust as he laughed.
    --When I was about, I don't know, 7? 8? So when I was younger on New Years Day, my dad told me to have some of "his drink." Sparkling cider, he said. Look at the bubbles he said. You like sparkling cider he said. It was champagne. He tricked me. I gave a contorted face of disgust and ran to wash the taste out as he laughed.

I don't really drink. 😅

What Girls Said 16

• mine was just a light beer. i was 16. I'm not a beer fan lol. some r nice but ew that one was horrible. wine is more my thing.

• My first sip of something alcoholic was beer. I can't remember the first full alcoholic drink I had, but my guess is that it was some kind of cooler.

• Lol lucky me I had whiskey

It tasted like GASOLINE/cleaning products

• Whisky has a very smooth taste. If you mix it with coke, it hardly tastes like alcohol.

• Oh god... vodka and grape soda.

• When I was 12 or 13, I had a series of strong drinks which I believe began with rum. That was my first real drink, like, not just a sip. Funnily enough, it was the first time I got drunk. I wasn't even that wasted, but it was so weird first time that I texted my dad haha I was in a lot of trouble

• Fireball (whiskey). Whiskey is definitely my favorite like Jack Daniels so ur lucky for ur first haha

• my first achyhaw sip was from a bottle of Jack Daniel's, and I was 13. My mom was a drunk, by the way, so she said okay... lolz

• Wine cooler I was 9

• It was some type of liquor. I don't remember the brand but I didn't like it either.

• Happy birthday!

• My mother gave me red wine when I was 13.

• I have never had alcohol before

• Some sort of cooler. But I don't drink alcohol

• I'm pretty sure it was wine for me. Yummy.

• When i was younger i used to drink my dad's beer foam! I'm pretty sure it was Corona.

• Excluding wine at communion, half beer/half sprite. It was gross.

• i think it was champagne. happy birthday to you!

What Guys Said 16

• first sip of booze was beer my dad let me have a sip and I thought it was completely disgusting

first thing I drank (like actually had drinks of) was gin and orange juice... got really really drunk and haven't drank gin since

• Happy birthday? ^.~

I'm actually not quite certain as to which one was my first, champagne, or sake.

You see, I try to stay away from alcohol, that I won't get drunk.

I sort of like the one called ouzo, though.

Which drink did you try? ^.^

• Root beer. lol

• i dont remember but i was doing a lot of drinking all the way from age 18, drank so much that by the time i turned 21 i was sick of it and stopped. back then my drink of choice was jack daniels. now its prolly captain morgan or disorrono. my first roommates in college were big beer drinkers which tasted like soap and antifreeze. then i had roommates which liked that cheap E&J brandy. roomed with some other dudes who liked the grey goose which to me tastes like rubbing alcohol. some friends got me drinking patron which was alright but its the only liquor to give me a serious hangover. someone suggested that goslings rum but it tasted like molasses and cough syrup, otherwise i'm pretty into spiced rum. and its hard to find a whiskey or bourbon thats terrible, but they're not all created equal. its shit cause i wanna try some more amarettos but they dont really sell anything other than disarrono at the grocery store nearby and thats technically an almond liquor.

• i really suggest a generous helping of the jack daniels tennessee honey, mixed with some disarrono, and orange cream soda with a dash of cherry juice. best drink i've ever had.

• Rakija, my grandfathers homemade. It was when I was twelve after my first day working on his honey farm. Fun fact, he didn't have any protective gear! I got stung 27 times.

• LOL Its was Fosters - Australian for beer! lol I think I was 12/13!

• Forst time I was drunk it was on Jin and Tonic. I was so. sick, and I can't stand jin to this day. I had wine as a child.

• I don't drink.

• Cuba libre.

• I've never heard of it. What's that?

• Its rum and cola basically. And was made to celebrate cuba's indepedence. The rum represents Cuba and the coke USA.

• I honestly don't remember lol -shrugs- you know just another day lol.

• Yeah, I had a sip of bear before... at a concert... but that's it.

• It was beer when i was like 8

• Buf Light... I took a sip of it and I was like 10 years old.

• I haven't drunk anything and I don't ever plan on doing so.

• it is local wine , made from rice

• cider was my first alcoholic drink at 2% only lame lol
    Don`t worry in France kids drink wine