Saturday night poll time. What should I do?

I have 20 bucks to kill. What should I do with it?

• Get pizza
    74% (17)58% (14)66% (31)Vote
  • Do laundry
    0% (0)12% (3)6% (3)Vote
  • Get shampoo and conditioner
    13% (3)8% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • Put it towards FIFA.
    13% (3)22% (5)17% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just want to thank you all. I got pizza. In case anyone was wondering (doubtfully). And Borderlands2. LOL.

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to me
    You take that money
    And you get a huge pizza
    And you eat the pizza in your underwear while binge watching community

1|1
    0|0
    • I CAN'T. When T-bone left. I had to stop.

• Show All
    • Oh. I ate pizza and played videogames all night long lol.

• Sounds good to me :D

Most Helpful Girl

• If "getting pizza" is an option in anything, you can bet I'd pick it.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Go to a movie or run out real fast and buy yourself some shampoo and conditioner I bought some Aveda 3 days ago

1|0
    0|0
    • There's nothing in theatres worth seeing now anyways. Aveda is expensive though... def more than 20$... Lol I was only considering that because right now I'm using that Axe 3-1 stuff cuz I'm too lazy to go pick them out separately but I'd like to smell like a girl again.

• Yeah I know well get the best that you can for the money you have. That's if it does not take away from your dinner.

• You forgot the option, "Get Taco Bell..."

That's what I'm doing! :P

1|0
    0|0
    • There's no taco Bell close to where I live. Thanks. My heart just broke a little.

• Show All
    • NY. There's like, 3 that I know of, 1 is closed, the other 2 are dead far away.

• I am personally very upset that we don't have any In-N-Out Burger's in MI... :/ lol

• Go with the pizza; laundry and shampoo aren't much fun and you should do something enjoyable on a Saturday night.

1|0
    0|0
  • go for the pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Bro order a pineapple and cheese and let's us rock back and watch a movie. Hit me your selection bro. I'm on my way

1|0
    0|0
    • Bruh. The only way pineapple is going on my pizza is if the pizza maker accidentally dropped a piece on the pizza and immediately removed it. Cheese, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, chicken, peppers. All the way.

• Oh come one okay can u make it half your toppings and half my topping. Alright. I'm bring my plate and cup. Don't start the movie with, out, me

• Get the best pizza of all time! 8-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix and chill...

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally just got off work I could've made you a pizza and lmfao at Option D FIFA are a bunch of corrupt pieces of shit

0|0
    0|0
    • OMFG YOU COULD HAVE. HOLY SHIT. And be that as it may, I'm preordering FIFA. Just for that.

• would've been free of charge lol, and do you really play fifa? cuz I thought you meant donate it to like the actual organization lmaooo

• Yeah, but last FIFA I played was 13. But LOL @ donating to the FIFA organization LOLLLLLLLLLLL.

• fifa is a shit game

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to a movie

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I know I'm a little late but there is always next weekend. Get the pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • get some pizza!!

1|0
    0|0