Which would you do?

1. Bungee jump
2. Sky diving
3. Scuba diving
4. Climb Mt. Everest
5. Travel solo in a country
6. Board a plane on your own to a foreign country

Which would you choose? Specify why.

Choose only ONE.

Most Helpful Guy

• Climb Mt. Everest for sure!!!
    Bungee is bad for the back, Scuba is fine but i dont like deep waters, sky diving sounds ok but i like the ground better, travel solo is isolation and i have it too much already.

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 is pree impossible for me.. I've did 1, 3, 5 and 6 already. So the only one left is 2, maybe I should consider doing it someday..

What Guys Said 7

• I've already done 3, 5 and 6 multiple times. I would be more excited about 2 than 1, but would be game for both. I don't think I could ever do 4, but it would be unbelievably awesome!

• 2 looks very cool :P climb everest sounds a bit boring and cold :D travel solo too.. would be better with good friends. 1 bungee jump for that sky looks better

• Mount Everest. My second cousin has climbed to the summit of Mount Everest. I know it can be done. I think it be cool to be the second person in my family to do so.

• Number 6..

• 6.
    I am adventurous.

• I like all options though

• All of it.

What Girls Said 10

• Scuba diving sounds super fun.. I'd go for that :)

• Bungee jump.
    Im afraid of the parachute not opening or i dont land properly with skydiving.
    Not scuba diving because i dont like the ocean ;-;
    not climb mt. everest because im not that big of a hiker. I find it tiring and boring.
    And traveling anywhere sounds boring solo

• I have done 5 and 6. 4 is extremely dangerous.

I would pick 3. Somewhere beautiful though.

• Scuba dive. I've always wanted to do that.
    I have already done 5 and 6 though.

• I've done 1 and 6 before. Out of the rest I'd choose scuba diving. it'd have to be in an amazing place with a coral reef or something though

• All to be honest. I've already done scuba diving but if I had to pick one or two from the list perhaps bungee jumping or sky diving

• I'd wanna try all the above. My life needs some adventure.

• 1, 2, 3, 4 with @MarkyyG123 haha xx

• Oh hell yessss :D Sign me up pleaseeee :*
      I've done 2 and 3 but we're doing them all again >:D :* <3

• I would do number 6 easily and I want to go to America.

• Bungee jumping. It's the only thing on that list apart from climbing Mt. Everest that I haven't done. And I'm not much of a mountain climber.