What do you wish to achieve in few years time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Few years meaning, 3, 4, 5yrs? School is done in 9months, so I would say I'd like to travel to 2 countries, start my career in the Federal Gov. sector, reclass into another job class in the military, learn another language, finish my car payment, win the lottery.

Most Helpful Girl

• My goal in life is to travel the world.

What Guys Said 9

• To own an apartment

To have gone on a big holiday somewhere.

• I hope to graduate university while learning a language. I hope to get at least 5 years work experience so that I can be more employable. Then I want to save up money and try my luck traveling. I want to see the people I can meet around the world.

• Get good A Level results and get into a good University, doing a degree I like in a place I like :)

• Shoot and complete a feature length film

• Have 3 more kids.

• Finish college, begin military career, finish my language studies and hopefully start on another.

• A lucid dream

• I'd like to be finished with college, publish my book. Hopefully you'll hear about it. haha Start Grad school.

• finally finish college, and get a better job with some financial security.

What Girls Said 4