Do you answer all topics on GAG or only a few?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone through all of them at least once, but generally I don't no.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the times I answer questions that appears on my live feed, so I pree much never care to know who's the QA. If I'm really bored and there's no interesting questions on live feed, then I hover to the G@G Community and Other section to answer questions. I avoid the sexual topics sometimes..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If I can provide a meaningful response or opinion that can help the individual, then yes regardless of the topic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some questions (often asked by 18and unders, but not only) are so uninteresting and unstimulating that I'll never answer them. Usually ones like "what does it mean when a boy looks at you for 3 seconds then looks away?"

A bunch of over thinkers overthinking such simplistic things.

I tend to answer questions from all categories otherwise though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 75 percent I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer what I like to answer or what I think I can answer because I experienced it myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I deselected 'other' and 'sexual health'

0|0
    0|0
  • Very few. Most of the questions seem to be pretty much the same to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • some questions don't deserve an answer or a comment

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i answer all the recents then when i've gone far enough or gotten bored i go through topics, but it doesn't happen often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to avoid the How Do I Look stuff and then I heard about all the ridiculousness in the topic so I started following it :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Only a few. I avoid certain topics

1|0
    0|0
  • I only answer those that interest me and/or that I feel that I could contribute to based on personal experience/knowledge of that particular question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer all topics

0|0
    0|0