Are you afraid of death?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm satisfied with the choices i've made in life thus far. Therefore, if my ending days were right around the corner, no I would not.

What Girls Said 14

• Not as much death itself as the way how I'm gonna die. Right now in my life I don't have much to live for so I don't really care if I'm alive or dead. But what I am scared is the pain that could come with dying since there are almost no ways to die peacefully.

• Not at all... if it happens, it happens. I'm more scared of dying in pain than the after death matter.

• lol no , that's what everyone thinks , it's the moment when you're dying that's when the fear kicks in and you realize how badly you want to live.

• @Illusive_Man

I'm Christian and believe in the afterlife so for me it's not worrisome and i look forward to the next part of my life.

• @Illusive_Man Not always true dude. I almost died and didn't give a shit. by the way there is another user on here that looks kind of like you. I forget his name but I think it's Ihart or something like that.

• Not of death. I might be afraid of the way I'm gonna die lol

• Afraid of how and when and yes death itself for me and my daughter

• Nope not really.

• Yeah, i think about it at least once everyday.

• Yes when I think about it which is normally late at night when i'm thinking too much

• Not right now

• No I'm afraid of what happens to my loved ones after I die.

• Honestly, not at all.

• No I am not just don't want to die in pain.

• I more afraid of the way I'll die.

• I don't think so, but I'm afraid of my last moments alive.

• Im not really afraid of death. When it happens I want it to be fast. I dont care if I die young I just want an intense life

What Guys Said 14

• Death is something that I don't particularly think about. It will happen when it happens. I don't want it to happen, but living in fear over dying will only waste my life.

So no, I'm not afraid of it, but that doesn't mean I'll embrace it.

• Uh.. yeah. My life is too good right now. It was shit 5 months ago and I was like "it doesn't make a difference whether I die or not" but things got so much better, and I finally start socialising and start talking to people that I just can't die now.. not now when everything starts getting better.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
    MORE COWBELL!
    DING DING DING DING DING DING

• I'm ready whenever my time comes

• I dunno, probably. Considering the fact that I'm atheist and that there's no afterlife at all, death is a daunting prospect.

• While I intend not to die for a while, knowing that there is nothing after death, not even pain or discomfort gives me an idea of solace.

• Yes and I hate all death It rips my heart out

• Well as none of us are getting out of this alive it is a fairly natural thing although I'd rather delay it for as long as possible

• Not at all. I can't wait for death actually... I believe death is a time of reflection of life and the celebration of what comes after. No point in running from something that is going to happen.

Watch Allen Watts - death

• Well it depends if I am having a panic attack, depressed, or thinking properly. Panic attack yes. Depressed I sometimes relish the idea. Thinking properly not really. Given all the meds I am on I figured I will probably die in my mid-late sixties.

• Kinda waiting for it but not wishing ut if u know what I mean kinda waiting to see the truth lol

• Everybody does, yes i am

• I don't think so, I sometimes go to sleep hoping not to wake up again.

• No not at all because I believe there's nothing after death