I'm turning 17 next month and I'm still basically flat-chested?

I'm tall for a girl, around 5'8 or 5'9. I'm also skinny (130 pounds at most). A LOT of people have said "Have you ever modeled?" or "Are you interessted in modeling?" or "you should try being a model because you're so tall and skinny." :/

I never take it as a comliment. I hate hate hate my body, because men prefer curves, and I'm thin. I'm almost 17 and I still wear a 36A or 32B bra. I have no boobs at all, and I'm thinking of getting implants in a few years.

Good or bad idea? Anyone have advice for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, men prefer pretty faces, and many of us are fine with thin girls. 36A still look good, it's not a flat chest. Pretty sure my crush has smaller boobs than that and I don't give a flying fuck.

Don't get implants those are dumb.

Most Helpful Girl

• - Exercise to enlarge your bust area. Do push up, lift dumbbells, and do the wall press.
    - Gain weight. Intake more of the food that you love and eat foods that contain estrogen. Foods like:
    Lentils and chickpeas
    Lima and kidney beans
    Dairy products, such as cheese and yogurt
    Fenugreek seeds
    Spices such as sage, clover, and oregano
    Fruits such as apples, cherries, and plums
    Vegetables such as beets, carrots, and cucumbers
    Grains such as rice, barley, and wheat.
    - Wear push up bras
    - Massage your breasts with olive oil before you go to sleep

What Guys Said 1

• Trust me, men will prefer real over fake any day no matter the size. Yes we can tell. There are men out there who like every body type, there are tonnes of women who envy you I can guarantee you.

What Girls Said 5

• If they will make you happy, sure. But I would weight. I was the same until very recently. I would wait a couple more years to be sure you're through growing, but that's just me.

• My boobs stopped growing at 21. I was a 32b at 17 now I am a 32d. @griffon is right you should wait a few years to ensure that your breasts have stopped developing.

• I say do what makes you happy, and if you want implants then get them. I am actually debating on getting implants when I can afford it even though I'm happy with my body I just would like my breasts to be a little bigger. I'm a 36B and I'm only 5'2"

• I'm not curvy but not really thin either, but I am borderline underwieight (coz I can't seem to put on weight for some reason). I have a boyish figure tho. But my body is what I'm most confident with coz I can basically rock anything I wear. I'm 17, 5'3 and 34B but still loving it!! I wouldn't change who you are because of guys. In my opinion if you're confident and have something up there you're good to go. I have guy friends so...

• Bad, bad idea. Please don't there are too many side effects, it's expensive, dangerous, and eventually you're going to need the procedure done again. Now, being part of the itty bitty titty committee myself, I'm not going to beg you to just love yourself the way you are (although you should) because I know how much it sucks. I will instead tell you about something most people haven't heard of yet. It is called natural breast enhancement and you can grow up to 2-3 cup sizes if you're willing to follow the routine properly and spend around maybe 50 dollars on herbs and food (which is a small amount to pay when considering how expensive implants are.) I have tried it myself with promising results but I have a zero dedication level, got lazy and stopped doing it. Now just clarifying, you don't necessarily have to spend money at all but you will however get better results if you buy the bra busting foods. Okay so I'm not going to give you the information written on here because I don't have enough words but I'll give you some links that'll help start you off. Although I am going to tell you that you're still going to need to do some research on your own. Okay well to start off with you're going to want to massage your breasts for 30 minutes twice a day, once in the morning, and once at night before bed, these links will help you with the procedure of the massage:
    naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/.../...ys-with.html

ia802601.us.archive.org/.../...0Jenny%20Bolton.pdf

You should also listen to this ringtone twice during the morning and twice before you go to bed with EARBUDS of HEADPHONES (you might even want to try listening to this breast enhancement ringtone during your massage):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c

This next link is for a 20 second easy thing you can do to lift your breasts (lifting them makes them look larger and also helps your back and offers other things that are of benefit ) I would do this once in the morning every day:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPLVKAEmnfk

Now diet is also a huge part of this, you need to consume a lot of protein and phytoestrogens, and avoid junk food, the following link is one I already gave you but if you look under the '9 foods which contain the masses of the breast growth hormone' you'll find some of the foods that will help your progress.
    I'll leave the research to figure out which ones you want to incorporate into your routine to you. And one more thing, once you start scouring the internet on your own I would recommend starting by looking up Chiyomilk or her routine, you might even be able to do a modified version of it! Well I wish you the best of luck!

• So I think I made too many assumptions while writing this but I'll explain some things that weren't too clear better. Massaging your breasts works in making them bigger because it increases circulation of the blood and stimulates growth. (One of the websites I linked explains it in better detail.) Moving on to the ringtone, at first I thought the ringtone was super sketchy and although I wasn't sure I still tried it and I'm not quite sure how but it legit WORKS.

• You might also want to look into boost your bust, it's an ebook that explains quite in depth how to grow breasts naturally, I'm not sure if it's going to tell you anything different than what I did but if you're really interested you could buy it, and if you do I would appreciate you telling me what you thought of it and if it had any different information than what I just shared.

• I know it might seem easier to just get implants but there are soo many benefits to naturally growing your own breasts. For example did you know that your menstrual flow will be reduced dramatically since the breast massage stimulation will create a state within your body where the blood you normally lose through your period will rush up to enlarge your breasts. And that the surge in hormones will lessen your PMS. It's also much safer than getting implants, and men really prefer the real deal over implants.