What do you think of Justin Bieber?

People hate a lot on him and I don't know know why he seems cool. Not a fan but he has done a lot of mistakes in the past but he is human.
Also my friend is going to a psychiatrist and her psychiatrist told her that people are against bullying and play it serious for everything until they hear his name. And I think she is right. When she told me that it made me see things differently. What do you think about him
?

• I don't like him
  • He's okay

Most Helpful Guy

• I neither like him not hate him as a person. But his music does suck, to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I mean, dude is clearly a clown. I've only heard like one or two of his songs, so I can't speak on his work, but I wasn't all that impressed with the ones I heard. But I saw his deposition video when he was being interrogated by a paparazzi lawyer, and he killed it. This is EXACTLY the type of dickhead I would be if I was sitting on $100M at 18 or 19. Absolutely lost it when the guy asked him a question and he says "I object."­čśé­čśé­čśé­čśé
    http://youtu.be/emsLrZg160s

• Your impressed by this responses

He's just talking trash... a good response is giving a response that misdirected the lawyers to benefit him

He's just question what there asking as if he doesn't know, but that's not clever it's stupid

• @TripleAce I never said I was impressed by his response or that it wasn't stupid trash talk. I was just amused by this teenage kid with a bajillion dollars being in a position to act like a dickhead. Doesn't affect my life either way, so if it's funny to me, that's all that matters.

• He's not a particularly intelligent person. He's said a lot of really dumb and offensive things that one can't just be like "oh sorry, I didn't mean it like that". Said is said. He might have still been a teenager back then but I believe as a society we can expect 16 or 17 year olds to act responsibly. I also don't like commercialized pop music and "artists" (cough cough) who don't even write their songs themselves.
    Having said this, I don't hate him. I simply don't care about him. He's not even worth the emotional involvement. There are many other stupid pop divas out there and celebrities who are dumb as fuck and famous for no reason. I wouldn't want to be his friend but if people want to kiss his butt and admire his music, let them go for it.

• I think he's a good looking boy and a fantastic musician

I mean obviously. You don't make it to where he has by not being amazing... there will always be haters towards successful people

• Goodness, his music is terrible, and I wouldn't date anyone who's a fan of him.

I'm not kidding.

• I think fames gotten way too in his head and he needs to take a few years off and, maybe, come back

• he did have two years off I think and he came back
      he also said sorry for all the bad things he did in the
      past

• Nah stay gone, I just hate his music as well...

• Of course he said sorry, it's what his managers advice him to do so he can continue making money

It's a money play

• I think he's a cool guy. Except for the part where he ditched the monkey.

• He's fine. I think his music is decent.

• Absolutely terrible

• He is a weapons grade fukwit

• The kid is an insecure little punk pretending to be a Bad boy when really he's just an industry puppet.

• Before he was just annoying, now he's also a racist and a total dick.

• I say,
    he's a average singer. gender doesn't matter to me. lel
    But without the doubt of he's gender he wouldn't be that popular

• They hate him because he is a terrible person. You think he's cute so are willing to overlook any bad things he has done but that doesn't mean other people would. "He is human" is no excuse for doing the disgusting shit he's known for. Humans generally don't do things like that. Neither me or anyone I know does the kind of despicable things he does, yet we are all human. Stop drooling over him for just a few seconds and think.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't hate him at all. I just think he's a brat.. But tbh I've never understood how some people can get so overwhelmed with their feelings for celebrities, no matter if they're fans or haters - it always seemed like such a waste of time and emotion to me.

• I feel nothing but indifference towards him.

• i's just cool to hate him.

• He is fine.

• I think the fame and pressure at such a young age really fucked him up. Also people seem to really like pointing out all his mistakes since that justifies them hating on him. I mean even when he was younger it was already "cool" to hate him. So it doesn't really surprise me that he seemed to have turned into a douche since most of his fans are crazy underage girls and everyone who isn't a fan gets a kick out of hating on him.