What are the most creepiest texts/messages you have ever gotten?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a text message from someone knew my name and refused to identify theirs when I asked. They asked if I lived in the same hometown. I said yeah and they said "Ok I'll be over in an hour." I decided to take a day trip out of town that day and turned off my phone. When I turned my phone on I had 27 missed calls and messages that said "I'm here! Where the Fuck are you! OMG Your not responding!!!"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• On here there was a 13 year old sending me PMs - She claimed to be from US but her English was terrible - I had a bad feeling that she was a fake troll account so I thought "Be wary" - Anyway kept sending me messages "What did you have for dinner?" , "Any pets?"- I would give one sentence answer - Final message " I love sex and really like older men" - Couldn't hit block button fast enough.

• Haven't received creepy stuff but I've sent my ex things like
    "I am watching you sleep" and "DONT TRUST HIM he's AN IMPOSTOR" while being in the same room.

• Yeah I've received text messages from girls telling me they were horny , it kind of scared me cause it's like the last thing i would expect from a girl ( no offense)
    I would say some things to scare them away from me and i guess i was wrong
    maybe i should of gave them a chance but then again if they only see me as a
    toy to get their self off then maybe it's not worth getting involved. i guess the
    whole creepy text messages thing with me, is the girl wanting to let this lead
    to a truthful meaningful loving relationship or is she just looking for sex.

• The texts itself wasn't creepy, but I was creeped out because I didn't know the person.

She was sexting me out of nowhere, so I went with it out of curiosity after looking up the number, I had no idea who it was so I called to see if it was someone I recognised. I had no idea what so ever who it was.

I just left it alone after that. Creepy and exciting at the same time.

• I don't think I've received anything that creepy.. I've had guys on here try to talk dirty to me and stuff but I didn't find it creepy. I just told them I wasn't into that or blocked them and was done with it lol

• No one ever sends me anything creepy ;(

• I don't recall receiving a creepy text. In fact seems like I'm often ignored...

• I've never gotten any REALLY creepy text messages.

• never gotten a creepy text, what is yours?

What Girls Said 3