I'm starting to think my issues are worse than I thought?

I just realized that the solution I often come up with for my social issues essentially amount to genocide, with said solution often being "The world should wipe out X group of people because that might somehow make my life easier" some times said group of people are my own... do I sound crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you start thinking about genocide (prejudiced genocide at that), that is a strong indicator to talk to someone about these feelings. Those bitter feelings will ferment and turn into something worse. You may even act out on these thoughts, if you keep it bottled up any longer. Hell, you may even be considering it right now.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think everyone has destructive thoughts - The important thing is we control ourselves and don't act upon them - I would just regard what you said as passing thoughts, all of us have them to a degree.

• I think you would like my friend Ultron he has similar views as you.

• You may sound like you actually need help; professional at that