How do Youtubers makes money actually?

I learned you have to pay nothing for subscribing to a channel on Youtube but yet they are making money out of it? im kinda wondering how? Pls dont laugh :)

Most Helpful Guy

• YouTubers get paid per views. Similar to how truck drivers get paid, cents per mile. Its a communist type of pay orgininating from Carl Marx (father of communism). The type of pay is called "piece of work", neither salary nor hourly.

How much do they make? I really don't know since there is no actual data and fact. But my take is that they make a lot of money, the famous YouTubers just for say.

YouTubers are not regulated yet and the only thing they got to worry about is YouTube policies. I think they are on a merit based system and a rake based system. Sponsorships and Private deals for example. If you compare Athene and Shanedawson, Athene is more of a proactive leader, raising funds and helping people. Although Shane rakes up more views, their pay is about the same.

Athene who was famous for world of warcraft is now a community and movement leader in Africa. Yup :).

What Guys Said 3

• Those adds you watch on their channel is what is making their money. Business pay google ads to have themselves advertised and google pays the people who show their adds.

• Affiliate marketing, promotions

• The pre roll adds pay you tube and YouTube pays The video maker

What Girls Said 1

• Basically if you're good enough, you'll get paid
    Popular youtubers generate traffic on their site, and Youtube makes tons of money off ads and stuff. By paying them, Youtube keeps them posting vids, keeps site traffic going and everyone's happy