Do I have Anger Management issues?

My whole life, I've been told by my family that I have anger management problems, especially by my older sisters who liked to poke fun at me which in turn would make me mad.
That was when I was like 8 or 9, and as I have grown older I've come to believe them, that I might have anger management problems. I've tried multiple times even to try to stop myself from getting angry because I feel like I get out on control and had some reputation for it.

I realized that I did get angry maybe because I was brought up told that I was and I acted on it, although I might have done some irrational things in the past, I've rationalized my actions although my family still annoys me about it.
It just frustrates me even more that they call me that, I'm getting really annoyed with them.
I'm a pretty sensitive person and I act quickly on things that emotionally hurt me but I get angry maybe 3 or 4 times a week... And I don't call people names, I might just snap at them because I'm angry about something else.

Im also just partially tired of my life because of the pressures of getting good grades and doing well in school as well as in cross country (although my parents really don't seem to care).
I am now 15 and I'm wondering if I need help? My anger doesn't get out of control at school or anything like that, just around my family..
What should I do? :/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Has anyone outside your family told you you have anger problems?

• No, never :l

• When your family tells you you have anger issues, don't react. Eventually they'll get bored and stop.

• Okay thank you