I'm predjuice aganist beautiful people, how do I stop this?

I believe that due to my experiences as a kid were I was treats badly by people I decided that the reason must be that attractive people just don't like me. This was a contributing factor to my low self esteem. The minute I find someone attractive I can't talk to them, especially girls. I want to know how to lose this as it hinders my daily life, many girls who obviously like me I couldn't move forward with because I assumed they would never like me , not to mention I felt my natural self wasn't good enough for them. Any advice folks?

What Girls Said 1

• If your issues are deeply rooted then you'll likely need professional help. It sounds like you had a tough time as a kid and that worries me. I don't think this is a task you should work on on your own. I think you need someone with knowledge to guide you.

• I've tried with one therapist but he thought it was anxiety which he tried to treat and as far as he was concerned I was cures. I might try a different therapist. My self esteem is terrible I know that and no matter what people tell me I cat escape my old way if thinking. Girls tell me looks wise I'm at least an 8 with 10 in personality and lots have liked me but In the past I was so suspicious of a pretty girl showing me attention I pushed them away

• Thanks I've emailed a new therapist to get the process started :)

• @Asker

That makes me so happy to hear. I really respect and admire people who reach out and make that move to get better. I'm hoping you'll get better and will realize you're perfect the way you are.

What Guys Said 0