Suffering from stress maybe I don't know really?

This all started when my grandmother got really sick in the hospital. I was fine until I got obssed with the world ending and everything I even redovoted My self to the Lord, I'm a Christian. I JUST I'm very stressed. Part of it was that I had a girlfriend and obviously I'm a girl so yeahh another issue right? Plus my grand mother just died again stress. I'm reading My Bible and praying everyday but I'm still stressed. I broke up with my girlfriend last night and we're still friends i think and all and it'll be a hard transition but I'm doing it because I wasn't actually a lesbian anyway. my point is I'm stressed, tired, and been suffering from anxiety and to top it all off I haven't been eating I just need some help maybe? Know that I'm not alone

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry about your grandmother.

I used to feel stressed constantly in my life and now I am finally recovering and feeling more peaceful. Meditation helped me a lot to take some distance from all those bad thoughts. I try to do it twice a day for 20 minutes.
    You must also have someone to talk to, or write down about your feelings.
    Try to have a healthy life, eat well, sleep early, do some exercise.
    You can also try to go out with people you appreciate and chill at a bar or cinema or anything at least once a week.
    Some essentiel oils have been proved to help with stress and anxiety. You can see which one is best for you.

One last thing, each time something makes you feel stressed ask yourself this question "Will it even matter 2 years?" You'll see that most of the time the answer will be "certainly not". Good luck, and God bless you!

• Thankyou
      And I'll try I really will, your comment means alot💜

• You are welcome! I am happy I could have helped someone today, makes my day :)
      Yes, all this really did help me personally, especially for the meditation. I know it does not look very convincing but it really is so helpful.
      Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions x

What Guys Said 2

• Ok so tbh you need someone called FRIEND 😶?
    sorry about grandma 👵
    Let her Rest In Peace ✌
    😶?

• Take a deep breath, sorry to hear about your grand mother :(
    Such a shame :(

You need a hug and a friend to comfort you talk to you 💜💙

Please go eat a good amount 💕

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to your parents and your friends. Let the people closest to you help you through this difficult time