Which motorbike can I buy?

I will start driving motorbike but I dont decided which style bike can i buy, which one look better for you?
Sport:

Which motorbike can I buy?

Or Cruise:

• Sport
  • Cruise
Hey girls I didn't decide yet. Please join the poll!

Most Helpful Girl

• For myself a cruiser would be more my style.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how you are going to ride, distance and time = cruise, they are just more comfortable and have a better road profile so its easier to be seen

sports are more maneuverable, unique styles,

there are some bikes out there now that play the middle ground, I personally don't like them

I have a blacked out harley breakout, with the front rake and the fat back tire it is a challenge to maneuver, it looks fantastic, but I'm not sure I'd go that way again.. but I am partial to street bikes, I've had a couple different sports bikes in the past, I always go back to street, they are just more flexible

• My dream always Harley but they have big cc for me for now so I research and find these. I am 18 so I am thinking sport bike but I am really unstable. Which one is look better? I will buy it

What Girls Said 1

• If you just want to buy a motorbike purely because you want to look good. Buy a sports bike. The Ninja in the pictures you have is probably something you want for beginners level. Get a 500cc one, with oggy knobs.

What Guys Said 4

• neither! supermotos all the way :P
    -they don't disintegrate if you crash
    -they are a go anywhere, do anything bikes
    -they are the most fun in the twisties
    -they are for the most part cheep as dirt and so are there parts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYAeEaCriI

• Whatever you have the ability to ride and whatever you have the money for.

• Get a european bike, My father likes BMWS and Moto guzzis

• A motorcycle should be agile, responsive and maneuverable, your life could depend on it.

• Absolutely and look handsome😎