I'm starting to downright hate middle class people?

They're so... clingy and jealous, and difficult to be around.

I seriously know I'm narrow-minded, but I can't stand them.

Rich people are secure in their lives, and don't feel the need to do anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, with being "rich" comes wanting "more" so even they
    have things they're going to fret over. You're right about one thing, though..
    people who complain about what they don't have, instead of appreciating
    what they do have, are slightly.. pityful.

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense, but maybe you just need to find better friends who are not clingy and jealous? Unless deep down you like that attention... Maturity and self-assurance/confidence are not limited to social status. There are mentally and emotionally healthy people in all socioeconomic groups.

Also, money and status come and go. Nothing is guaranteed in this life and all of it can be gone in the blink of an eye. People will remember you not for what you had, but for who you are as a person. Your character, your integrity and how you made them feel as a person. Just something to think about :)

What Guys Said 7

• What rich people think is jealousy is in fact not jealousy, it's a healthy sense of justice. Unfortunately, most rich people sell their souls to actually become rich. They don't know what justice is and what social inequality can do to a country and a society. I don't care about fancy cars or expensive clothes. What I want is that every single person on this planet can live a happy life where all the basic necessities such as health, education, nutrition and a decent about of leisure are not a question of how big your wallet is. According to the United Nations, we have enough food on planet earth to feed 12 billion people. That's 50% more than we actually are. Yet, every 3 seconds, a child somewhere on this planet starves to death. We have an unfathomable amount of poverty in the world and hundreds of problems that are directly related and often caused by poverty. This poverty does NOT exist because human kind is poor in general but because our wealth is so incredibly unequally distributed (both globally and nationally speaking). Supporting this repulsive inequality has nothing to do with confidence but rather with a complete lack of moral values and a very cynical attitude towards other people.

• Check out this video on the inequality of wealth. I'm sure it will make you think twice about "rich" people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSxzjyMNpU

Also, I grew up in a rich family. My father is a surgeon and my mother is a nurse. While they are certainly successful and I enjoyed a childhood of affluence, I can also tell you that my parents are cold, callous people who are dead inside. They are miserable and unhappy. Rich people like them get together and congratulate one another on being better off than everyone else. It's sick and twisted. That's why I decided to make my own way in life. No free handouts for me, thank you. I'm not saying all rich people are like that, but some are. Just beware that money doesn't buy happiness. So yeah, I agree with @Bluecoyote.

• What is the question? Because all i see is someone whining :P

• Not a question.
    This is a statement.

Believe whatever you want.

QuestionMan out.

• That is perhaps the most sweeping generalization I have ever heard.

• So, what have you done to escape the middle class?

• Yeah, and trump is going to be a good president (sarcasm)

• Let's report this, she didn't even ask a question!

What Girls Said 4

• Congratulations, you hate 98% of the world's population *clap clap clap*

• I'm sorry. What is your question?

• Rich people don't feel the need to do anything? What do you consider rich?

• I meant rich people don't feel the need to go around getting insecure over others because they already have everything.

• You really can't generalize... Not all middle-class people are bad people, they are billions on earth!

• I know. But I notice that they are the most unsatisfied lot of people I've ever met.

• You knwo what actually pisses me off? It's like, I'm expected to be kind to thme because they're middle-class but they can say or do whatever the hell they want. If I say something back, suddenly I'm the bad guy?

Honestly, most hypocritical people I've met in my life have not been 'rich.'Not saying everyone's like that, but experience tells me they're to be kept away at arm's length unless they are proven trustworthy

• You sound like you are talking about specific people. And yes, I see what you mean. You actually seem to judge them because they judge you themselves, by not letting you express yourself in the way you need to just because you are rich (I am assuming you are rich).
      The only advice I could give is delete those negative people from your life. Cut them off. And above all, do not let them make you ignorant and close-minded to the point of making generalisations about people according to their social class.