What does, " we all die alone" actually mean?

... i have heard this many times by various people. What does it mean?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody goes with you.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• When you're losing conciousness and moving on to the afterlife (if there is an afterlife) it's a journey you take yourself. Even if all your loved ones are holding your hands, you leave this world by yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are by yourself when you die. Thats the only thing I can see what people mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it isn't like people follow us into death. They can be with us while we are alive but we are all alone as the darkness closes in.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you know we don't go straight to heaven when we die or as soon as we die there is a past loved one or even an Angel there to meet us. Therefore, we won't die alone lol

• I have no idea when it comes to that stuff lol

What Girls Said 2

• It means that no matter how much better you think you are than everyone else, everyone ends up the same way. In the end, everyone's equal - everyone dies on their own.

0|1
    1|0
    • Death is inevitable, so at least if you live a decent life and have money you can have a bigger and better funeral, the best quality care and more people around your death bed. So in that respect those better off financially and those who are well liked or loved don't die alone

• It basically means what it says. You'll always die alone. That you'll be buried alone and there really isn't anyone else going with you.

0|0
    0|0