Do you go skiing or snowboarding in the winter?

I just bought my pass. I love going snowboarding. I live up in the mountains so it's only about an hours drive away. We have some great mountains here. I love messing around in the terrain park and weaving through the trees. Dangerous? Hell no. ;)
I would go skiing too but I don't have any ski equipment right now and prefer not to rent.

Do you go skiing or snowboarding? Are you gettign excited about the new season? What are your favorite mountains to go to? Do you ski or snowboard?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really want to learn this year! I'm *this* close to buying a ski outfit!

What Guys Said 6

• Oh dear... I have done some cross country skying very long ago - but I was hardly capable of doing it :o
    So I'm not a hero on the snow I'm afraid :-(
    Here in Belgium there are no real mountains - the highest point is 694 m (about 2200 ft).

• Ah well what about traveling south and a little east to the dolomites?

• I could have... but few people in my family are skiers so I've never actually done it!
      I guess if I would say that to someone from Norway (they're born with skis :D ) they'd think I was a real monkey hahahaha 8)

• i have never seen snow, i live too close to the equator. i wish i could go to see snow, it would be so fun

• I want to try snowboarding.

• I've never done any of those but I'd really like to try it out one day

• I want to do skiing argh. :D.

• I made a sled out of a used toilet seat once. I used it to get down Mount Rainier last year.

• what were you doing at the summit?

• Fapping to pictures of Brittney Spears.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to...

• I've always wanted to go but I haven't had the opportunity to do so.

• i like snowboarding.